Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race season 12, episode 2

Second premiere time!

  1. Okay I just saw the news about Sherrie Pie and am so not excited to see her on TV
  2. Rock M. Sakura is already a lot
  3. I hope Sherrie Pie goes home soon
  4. Can Jan Sport just not say her full name cause it's a brand>
  5. Jaida is gonna be great at sewing competitions 
  6. I actually super enjoyed the singing and lip syncing duo
  7. Aiden Zane out of drag looks like such a baby
  8. If they want the next episode to be a team challenge, it would make the most sense to get rid of one of these 6 so there is an even number next episode. Also this would force one of the first set of queens to end up on another team which could cause drama
  9. I still love Mayhem being here (maybe she'll be on the next All Stars???)
  10. Dahlia's wig and dress somehow remind me of Daphne
  11. Dahlia got her name from a famous true crime case. I think I made a good choice
  12. Jantoiette would be a hilarious name
  13. Dahlia has a ton of tattoos
  14. Jaida is stunning
  15. Oh, Dahlia...I hope you're not going home cause you're on my team
  16. These choreography challenges are just to get the queens to fight, aren't they?
  17. Oh, Rock M. Sakura, I'm so sorry
  18. This is a fun number, but I always tend to like these kind of acts
  19. Yeah I knew Dahlia hadn't done the best, but I want her to do better cause she's on my team...
  20. I think they should just do their best to edit Sherrie Pie out of the show
  21. God at this point I really think Dahlia is going home...sigh
  22. Phew! No one going home this time either, my team remains intact 
  23. Is the song gonna be "Call Your Girlfriend"?
  24. Yep, I'm right
  25. I need this lip sync to ramp up
  26. YASSSSS
  27. Jaida better win this lip sync
  28. GOOD
  29. World's Worst looks hilarious
  30. Hopefully next episode I don't lose any members of my team
(Prompt by me)
Dahlia Sin on RuPaul's Drag Race, VH1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...