Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race season 13, episode 9

SNATCH GAME!

  1. It is mean that the double save included telling Kandy to go home
  2. Someone is always mad at the double save
  3. How Rosé is talking makes me think she's going to go home
  4. Ru's suits are great
  5. Weeweepole is hilarious
  6. The queens are really laughing at this challenge
  7. Oh look it's the pit crew
  8. My guess is Tina is going to win the mini
  9. Ah I'm right!
  10. SNATCH GAME
  11. A squirrel afro is hilarious, Utica
  12. Mary Queen of Scots could be amazing, Rosé
  13. Elliott is doing a Golden Girls character
  14. Symone is Harriet Tubman...I hope it goes well
  15. Everyone is nervous about Utica's Bob Ross
  16. Richard Simmons could be great, Tina
  17. Olivia is being Tabitha Brown...and I don't know who that is
  18. Olivia is eating her props and that's hilarious
  19. Raven and Porkchop are great choices for Snatch Game participants
  20. Wow Kandy looks amazing as Patrick Starrr
  21. Jonathan Van Ness is a great choice, Denali
  22. I found Utica's environment paintings thing funny
  23. Kandy and Rosé are doing great. Gottmik seems to be doing well but I'm not laughing as much as I am at others
  24. Oof Olivia and Elliott are struggling
  25. Utica is making me laugh at least
  26. I love how the queens are actually eating Olivia's props
  27. Elliott, I don't think you've made it through Snatch Game until you're not eliminated in the episode
  28. Utica, the problem is that you told Olivia that she did well and then said she didn't
  29. I love that Elliott's grandpa came to see her in drag
  30. I wish Denali had a supportive family
  31. I love Olivia's mad scientist look
  32. Rosé embracing her rose roots
  33. Utica is a picnic fantasy
  34. Symone looks divine and her statement is powerful
  35. Gottmik's safety pin look makes me flinch which I think is a good sign
  36. I love that Denali is on skates for her diner look
  37. Elliott's feathers look great but I hate the tan fabric on her look
  38. Tina's horse look is fun
  39. I loved when Kandy spun in her look
  40. Oh I want to hug Olivia
  41. OH. Elliott is supposed to look like she's standing on one leg. At least Ru didn't get it either
  42. I think Gottmik is going to win
  43. Ah I'm right!
  44. I think Elliott is going to be safe
  45. Welp I'm wrong...Olivia is safe
  46. I think Utica is doing better
  47. Best wishes, Elliott
  48. Next time it's the makeover challenge
  49. But they're making over each other which is great
  50. Oh and we're doing the who should go home tonight drama

(Prompt by me)

RuPaul's Drag Race VH1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...