Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days season 7, episode 7

Time for some tough conversations?

  1. Petra does look really cool
  2. Adnan, you are not the best husband
  3. "An intruder in your pants," is an amazing quote, Rayne
  4. How is Chidi's sister an intruder in her own home?
  5. "I don't like you because you treat my brother poorly," is actually a really good reason
  6. Oh I thought Niles and Matilda did have sex
  7. "I am a man, but that doesn't mean I have to be stupid,"--Niles
  8. Hello, Vanja!
  9. Wow Vanja does a lot
  10. Aw, I'm sorry Vanja
  11. Božo does seem fun (this was before I heard he dumped Vanja suddenly for someone else)
  12. Brian, Ingrid is not digging these stories of you being a player
  13. FAITH DO NOT TAKE THIS TRASH PERSON BACK
  14. SIGH
  15. "The sex camel," does not seem flattering, Vanja
  16. Oh, Vanja, I'm so sorry
  17. NILES! YOU HAVE TO TELL MATILDA THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED YET!
  18. They don't seem vibrant, Shay. They seem tired
  19. Adnan, Shay is just doing what the producers tell her
  20. Why are we here for Brian massaging lingerie-clad and blurred-out Ingrid?
  21. Ah so Brian picked a fight cause Ingrid shut things down?
  22. Gator!
  23. Okay, the custom car air freshener is pretty cute
  24. It is weird that Božo is not picking up
  25. Chidi's brother-in-law is so level-headed
  26. Wait...what is Rayne saying?
  27. Next time we meet Božo
  28. Next time Božo hasn't told his mom (whom he lives with) about Vanja
  29. Next time Loren is manipulative
  30. Next time Tigerlily goes home
  31. Next time Brian gets a talking to
  32. Next time Ingrid is doubtful of Brian
  33. Next time Niles tells Matilda the truth
  34. Next time Veah tells Sunny about Rory
  35. Can't wait!

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days, TLC. Promotional image source.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

15 ways to support me on my parental journey

I posted yesterday and in August, 2023 about starting my parental journey. If you're wondering how you can support me, here are some ideas I have at the moment (though these may change and also don't feel pressured to do any of these things). Check in via text or DM so I can respond at my leisure (but please don't be insulted if I take a long time to respond) Help with arranging food for me (I know that when I get overwhelmed, I often have really awful eating habits) Offer to help with apartment chores (I may turn you down, but the offer will mean a lot) Walk Hoban (I realize only some people can do this, but the relief of lightening the responsibility of Hoban will likely be welcome) Be understanding if I have to cancel plans (I hope to still be somewhat social during this time, but I cannot guarantee how I'm going to feel) Drive me to appointments (I have the retrieval itself covered, but I have other appointments that will happen leading up to it so if you have the