Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiancé season 12, episode 8

Time for talking about issues with alleged loved ones with others. 

  1. Yeah, Edward, I'd be upset if Marissa called me a child too
  2. Marissa, Edward is trying
  3. Marissa, maybe get Edward warmer clothes so he can adjust to the different climate?
  4. Marissa, if you want your fence to be professionally fixed, hire a professional
  5. CATIE! YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA MARRY JOSH?! HE MOVED HERE FOR YOU
  6. Ryan, you CAN say no to Catie though
  7. Catie, I'm like genuinely concerned for you
  8. Rasit and Mallorie can make cleaning compromises I think
  9. Mallorie, tbh, you could've warned Rasit
  10. Holy shit! Seeing the car crash is ROUGH
  11. Oof, I'm so sorry Rasit couldn't be with you during that time
  12. Aw Rasit and Mallorie really do love each other
  13. Ashia, I think Maxwell knows better how to dress in his home country than you do
  14. Ashia, altering Maxwell's appearance is not "making him a better person"
  15. Ashia, yes, Maxwell's mom is mad at you because even though Maxwell has told you how to respectfully address his parents, you still don't do it
  16. Allison needs therapy
  17. Shea, you could've told Nicole a deadline BEFORE Anabelle got here
  18. Thomas, I feel like you should've known this about Paula already
  19. Thomas, I guess it depends what the total is that Paula spent, but it doesn't seem wild so far
  20. Also, Thomas, how much did that gaming set up cost?
  21. I'm glad Paula is making friends
  22. Ashia, perhaps things just got more real for Maxwell's family
  23. Ashia, theoretically, wouldn't God decide how things go?
  24. Maxwell did raise his voice, but I wouldn't say he's yelling
  25. "An extra mouth to feed and an extra butt hole to clean," is an amazing quote, Mallorie
  26. Mallorie, why aren't you looking online?
  27. So, Mallorie, I do agree that you should be careful with money, but the bidet is something that would mean a lot to Rasit (also, look online...there are definitely bidets that are <$800)
  28. Thomas, have you had a frank talk with Paula about finances? Cause if you haven't, then you can't be mad that she is assuming it's all good
  29. Thomas! Paula isn't "visiting" you!
  30. Allison, your motives are confusing
  31. Marissa, you could have done ANYTHING to help prep Edward for this (including just getting him cash at an ATM once you're in the city)
  32. Marissa, you do have to give Edward A CHANCE to adjust
  33. Ashia, did you not know that negotiating a price is common outside of the US?
  34. Oop Maxwell's parents didn't know Ashia's age
  35. Wow how is one of the guy's Catie made out with the one giving Josh a reality check?
  36. Again, Catie, I'm genuinely concerned about your wellbeing
  37. Next time Edward sees Kleinfeld's
  38. Next time Marissa warns Edward about navigating NYC
  39. Next time Edward is a bit overwhelmed by NYC
  40. Next time Thomas doesn't understand Paula at all
  41. Next time Maxwell and Ashia do not get along
  42. Next time Shea gets drunk at a party and Anabelle is (quite fairly) UNHAPPY
  43. Next time Mallorie and Rasit FINALLY talk about money
  44. Next time Mallorie brings up a prenup for the first time
  45. Next time I expect some blowups

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiancé, TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...