Time for a sex dungeon!
- Do people rent places like this for orgies?
- The thrusting apparatus looked like it had a Kong on the end of it
- Jenny, to be fair, the sex dungeon is not a part of the castle so it's wouldn't be in a castle brochure
- Also, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought a lot of people who are dominant outside of the bedroom like to be submissive in the bedroom
- Uh like I know we're on TV, but I don't think therapists are supposed to tell their clients that they look like a kinky Gaston
- I feel like going to pup play first a lot
- This is so uncomfortable
- Ahhh Rebecca wanted to have a child with Zied via surrogacy but his religion is against that
- Shekinah, real question, where did the hair for your wigs come from? Can't some come from the deceased?
- Shekinah, you okay, girl? Like I know you're terrible, but you do seem off in a way that maybe means a doctor should be contacted
- I think Sarper could rock some long hair
- Omg Sumit is still in a cage
- I wonder if we're just going to restrain all of the men in different parts of the dungeon and then just leave them there
- I cannot believe how much the word vulva is being said right now
- Pao, Russ is valid in being upset about you kissing someone else while you two were in a monogamous relationship--like the person you kissed being a woman doesn't negate that you cheated
- Wait, Pao, you kissed a woman at Russ's birthday party?
- I do agree with Patrick that I think Jenny and Sumit are probably the most sexually active couple at the resort
- Also, I don't understand how couples don't seem to understand that sexual chemistry and compatibility are not the issues Kara and Guillermo are dealing with
- Wow, that said, I can FEEL the heat from these two (even before they start making out)
- Next time Patrick tries to lead Thais in yoga
- Next time Patrick calls Thais a baby giraffe
- Next time Shekinah fairly complains about Sarper's stand-up
- Next time Sarper thinks making his comedy routine about Shekinah is actually the nice thing to do
- Next time Shekinah says she's put her career on pause for Sarper's?
- Next time Rebecca asks to see Zied's phone
- Next time Zied storms out after
- Next time Sumit and Jenny video call his parents
- Next time Sumit seems to back out of telling his parents that he and Jenny are going to move out
- Next time Jenny cries about that
- Looks like an intense one is coming up!
(Prompt by me)

Comments
Post a Comment