Time for concerns to be raised.
- Haha Mallorie is explaining why pregaming is a great financial choice
- Katie looks interested in Cihat
- Does Rasit know "Candy Shop" by 50 Cent?
- Honestly, I'm impressed by these strippers--they're so strong!
- Has Thomas given Paula a budget? That's never been clear to me if he's told her how much they can spend on fun/random stuff
- Marissa, you can't ask Edward to be a mind reader
- Marissa, you have not always been sure that you and Edward are meant to be...
- Ashia...you have not "withstood the test of time"
- Ashia, people who love you are going to be concerned when you're making a poor decision
- I do think it's sweet that Shea's daughters and friend are helping Anabelle get ready
- I hope Allison is being genuine
- I forgot Anabelle had a daughter
- I do find it funny that Josh is now dressed as Ginger Spice
- That said, I hope he enjoys it?
- Uhhh, Josh? Do you see married life as not being able to express yourself?
- Josh does need to decide his boundaries and then stand by them
- Aw I'm glad Mallorie is having fun
- Haha Rasit was too tipsy to spin around that pole
- Mallorie's dad would've found a different excuse to not go to her wedding if Rasit was Christian (like his job isn't good enough or is too pretentious or they shouldn't have lived together beforehand or the guy's parents are divorced--like Mallorie's dad will find ANY excuse not to show up for her)
- I get being embarrassed, Mallorie, but know that that is not a real reflection of what folks will judge you on
- I guess it's good that the prenup was pretty undramatic for Marissa and Edward? But does she know that she is still on the hook for him through the visa process?
- Shea's grandkids are adorable
- Shea, if Anabelle makes you WANT to be a better person, do you follow through on that?
- Aw, Shea's vows were really sweet
- I hope Anabelle and Shea remain this happy
- That said, please do not discuss clipping toenails this much in front of me, please
- Again, Catie, you know that it is possible to cheat in an open relationship?
- Also, Catie, just making out with people with no talking beforehand is not flirting
- Marissa, you needed to be understanding...how are you just now realizing that?
- This is just how the visa process goes...
- Whoa, Paula, that's a lot
- So are Paula and Thomas breaking up?
- Next time Catie gets ready for her wedding
- Next time Josh has doubts
- Next time Mido is late to (or misses) his own wedding
- Next time somehow Thomas and Paula make it at least to their haunted wedding venue
- Next time Rasit gets super emotional about something (it wasn't clear in the preview)?
- Next time Marissa freaks out because she claims to have just realized she'd have to support Edward for 10 years, when that HAS to be what the visa paperwork said the WHOLE time
- Next is the final (non-reunion) episode?
- Should be wild!
(Prompt by me)

Comments
Post a Comment