Time for family drama?
- Marissa, I love dogs, but I think it's kind of a wild time to get a puppy
- I'm kind of confused as to how Marissa has two jobs, two homes, and two kids and manages it all
- Catie, you don't want Josh and like that's fine, but let him go
- I'm glad that, for once, Catie seems to be listening to Josh
- Yeah, Josh, THE SIGNS HAVE BEEN THERE!
- Debby, as someone who doesn't cook much either, I have some sympathy, but you had to know you had to remove the shrimp heads
- Well I guess Mido finally said he loves Debby
- Thomas, if there is a budget you have to tell Paula
- Also, yeah, a big rug that can be outdoors is probably gonna be like $70
- Paula, just put one of the kids on that camping bed
- Thomas, can you not do yoga on the balcony?
- But, yeah, Thomas, you two do not appreciate life in the same way...which means you may not be compatible
- Ashia, maybe folks who are married actually have a good perspective on what makes a good marriage
- Huh Mido did something for Debby (for once)
- Mido suggesting they deocrate with bananas is pretty funny
- TOMORROW IS MIDO AND DEBBY'S WEDDING DAY??!
- Debby, why aren't you inviting your friends?
- DEBBY, YOUR SON IS RIGHT TO HAVE CONCERNS
- Mido, I do agree that someone does not have to close with all of their partner's friends, but like you should be able to be around them
- Hey, Debby's friends, the time Debby has known Mido isn't the problem--the problem is that he has not shown that he cares for her in that time
- I'm genuinely surprised that Thomas can speak this much Portuguese
- I also think Thomas and Paula should've communicated the non-perfumed items thing prior to her family arriving
- Thomas, have you heard of a foldout couch?
- Thomas, I can't believe you just said to Paula's family that you bought nothing for their arrival
- Catie, I do think that it's pretty normal to wonder "What if something goes wrong?" before a huge commitment, but I guess the idea is that you'd tackle that together in the future
- Josh, wouldn't you have to go back to the UK? Isn't the UK not in the EU anymore?
- Debby's friends, it's not a surprise that Debby has made up her mind, it's a surprise that she made up her mind and she decided marrying Mido is the right move
- Debby, what qualities in Mido make him your person?
- Debby, your friends are concerned because the last time they saw you and Mido, you two got into a huge fight and then you two haven't communicated with your friends since--that's super valid
- I do think Debby's son should be able to say no to this shift at work
- Thomas, you don't have to take that tone with Paula--just be like, "Ah, dang, my bad"
- Yes, Paula, 8 guests PLUS YOU 2 was too many people for that apartment
- Having a life outside of your partner is good, but I feel like the editing and music is trying to indicate otherwise
- Marissa, you don't have to talk down to Edward like this
- Marissa, I didn't detect the hint of anger and aggression
- That said, I think Marissa did just confirm an earlier suspicion I had--when her ex was like, "If you're terrible, I will break down this door and come help my kids and ex"--I think it's because he's had to in the past
- Ashia, it's kind of wild that you expected Rod to get Maxwell a job without talking to him about it
- Ashia, I do think Rod's upset, but that wasn't violent to me
- Next time we (and Catie's parents) meet Josh's parents
- Next time Catie vows to try really hard not to cheat
- Next time we see Paula's wedding dress even though she is unsure if she wants to go through with the wedding
- Next time Anabelle meet's Shea's daughter whom he shares with Nicole (and is nervous)
- Next time Rasit draws a line in the sand about children
- Next time it really seems like Debby's son isn't coming to the wedding
- Next time Marissa is still upset that Edward wanted to have a serious chat
(Prompt by me)

Comments
Post a Comment