It's tell all time.
- Angela is way too into Tania and Syngin
- I guess they're starting out talking about this physical stuff to break the ice?
- Angela is just interrupting
- Syngin needs therapy (as do many of these people) because it does seem like he might have PTSD
- Shaun Robinson looks so uncomfortable and I feel like that takes a lot
- Oh Syngin...I think less of you for agreeing with Robert that Sasha's first wife is just jealous
- Emily sucks
- Dang I was hoping we were gonna get Masha on the line
- Betsy remains great
- Aw Tania, one of the few things I've liked about you is just saying to Emily that she's beautiful
- Emily how can you say that Sasha is a good dad when you said he spent no time with the baby?
- Oh Juliana, I'm so sorry
- Shaun Robinson is also on that Sarah/Juliana ship and I approve
- MAX AND CECE ARE ON
- MAX GOES TO SHAKE EVERYONE'S HANDS
- THEY ARE PRECIOUS GIFTS
- Max, be my child.
- Cece I think you like Natalie cause she's super pretty
- Robert...why do you have two car payments?
- "If you're snooping, you're gonna find what you're looking for..." uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
- Robert is asking like it would be fine if his mom asked Anny about birth control
- Mursel wants a baby, but Anna can't carry one. Is it really illegal to have a surrogate in Turkey?
(Prompt by me)
90 Day Fiance TLC

Comments
Post a Comment