Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race Untucked season 12, episode 9

Now that I've figured out how to watch it, let's react to it!

  1. Heidi is improving her makeup, but I also think her charisma is gonna take her so so so far
  2. Jaida is so smart, I want them to keep showing more of her
  3. Jackie is amazing
  4. I feel like you can see that Widow has lost so much steam
  5. I believe this show is a mind fuck and I think it is designed to be
  6. Did...Crystal just make a comparison to Jumanji?
  7. I'm so glad someone gave Widow a hug this episode
  8. Widow is having a breakdown 
  9. Gigi is so right that the show wants people to fight and I really don't mind them not fighting especially given that we all know who the true villain of the season is
  10. Jackie wants to connect with Widow more...I feel like Widow has been very open, no?
  11. I want Jackie and Widow to be best friends
  12. The doubt came because the show purposefully tries to make you upset
  13. Widow, you do have a shot at All Stars, I think
(Prompt by me)
RuPaul's Drag Race: Untucked VH1

Comments