This is to the tune of "I'm Every Woman."
Whatever you vote, whatever you poll
Anything you want done, baby
We'll do it lawfully
So count every ballot (every ballot)
They're all needed, they're all needed, yeah!
Count every ballot, they're all needed
Anything you want done, baby, we'll do it lawfully
Count every ballot, they're all needed
I can read your votes right now
Every state from A to Z (whoa whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa)
I can add tallies, see, but have rallies
Find yes every batch, any errors we'll catch
Anytime you feel danger or fear
Then finally wins will appear 'cause
Count every ballot, they're all needed
Anything you want done, baby, we'll do it lawfully
(Whoa whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa)
I can sense your needs
Like rain unto the seeds
I can make a rhyme of confusion of news shows
And when it comes down to some good old-fashioned truth
We'll get it, we'll get it, we'll get it, get it, baby baby
Count every ballot, they're all needed
Anything you want done, baby, we'll do it lawfully
Count every ballot, they're all needed
I can read your votes right now
Every state from A to Z (whoa whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa)
We ain't braggin' 'cause we're so slow
You just ask me, ooh, we shall soon know
And don't bother to compare, we've got it
(Whoa whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa)
(Whoa whoa whoa)
Count every ballot, count every ballot
Count every ballot, count every ballot
Count every ballot, count every ballot
Count every ballot, count every ballot
Count every ballot (voting rights), count every ballot (voting rights)
Count every ballot, count every ballot
(Prompt by me)
"Count Dracula counts the ballots" by Sklokapus
Comments
Post a Comment