Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way season 2, episode 18

This season is going to have so many episodes because for a while they just chopped episodes in half.

  1. I do support Ari not circumsizing Avi
  2. Ari's overwhelmed
  3. Oh Deavan...what if we don't stereotype people without homes?
  4. "Has Jihoon always been irresponsible with money?" Welp sounds like yes
  5. "Just trash life"
  6. Deavan...it's just porn...you do Only Fans so idk why you're judging
  7. Sumit...you can't convince your parents
  8. Also, why is Jenny here if there are still so many hurdles?
  9. Oh god I feel bad for Sumit's dad having to borrow from everyone he knows as well as a bank to pay Sumit's ex-wife
  10. Sumit, your soon-to-be-ex-wife's family is allowed to be mad
  11. I was not expecting Sumit's divorce to actually happen
  12. Brittany is not even in Jordan...how can Yazan and Brittany be living together?
  13. I do believe Yazan and Brittany have had sex but the rest of that is insane
  14. Yazan's younger brother is hot
  15. I want Yazan and Brittany to break up so badly
  16. Brittany is a liar, but I don't think that she is in porn (not that that'd be a problem)
  17. "If you marry her, your father will kill you." YIKES
  18. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS CONVERSATION IS HAPPENING
  19. So now we get to hang with Cheesestick's family
  20. Melyza, you talk to your family about stuff which is great but I'm not sure why Cheesestick can't do the same
  21. Oof when you call a relationship "cordial" you know it's rough
  22. I didn't know you had to go through extra hoops if you're a same sex couple in Mexico
  23. I'm so glad no one is listening to Ari
  24. I wish we hadn't heard the baby screaming during his circumcision 
  25. It is messed up, Ari
  26. This poor brother having to tell Yazan that their dad wants to kill him
  27. No, Yazan, you cannot change his mind
  28. Yazan, it doesn't super matter if you haven't made decisions that made people mad before...your dad has literally threatened to murder you over this choice
  29. I love how embarrassed Jihoon is
  30. I also love how honest Jihoon is
  31. Yes, Deavan, do you think that there aren't naked selfies online?
  32. Deavan, masturbating is not cheating
  33. Jihoon is very pure
  34. I love that cheater got translated to scammer
  35. Deavan...you need to calm down
  36. So no condom=love?
  37. Sumit looks like his dad
  38. Sumit is a chef?
  39. Jenny...you have to let Sumit work
  40. Sumit, your dad doesn't want to hear how Jenny physically supported you
  41. I love that Brittany is wearing a sure that says TEQUILA
  42. Brittany's dad is really smiling through his stress
  43. Brittany, you didn't decide it wasn't the right time...you legally couldn't get married
  44. YAZAN DIDN'T DECIDE TO MOVE OUT--HE WAS KICKED OUT
  45. I am really hating this whole hearing Avi screaming thing
  46. I can't believe Sumit just showed up asking for a job with no warning
  47. I guess it's around Christmas time in Kenny and Armando's timeline
  48. This does seem confusing so Kenneth and Armando should go to a lawyer
  49. I think this marriage office lady's hands are just tied
  50. Look at that cute doggo that Brittany's dad has
  51. I love how we don't get to hear Brittany's response to her dad asking if she'll miss him
  52. Brittany, don't go back to Jordan
  53. Wait...Yazan bought her a car?
  54. To be honest, I didn't catch Yazan blaming her for the crash but I guess we all agree that he did?
  55. Brittany...you can't call this man selfish
  56. YAZAN LOST HIS FAMILY FOR YOU
  57. Brittany is awful
  58. Is Jenny finally going to get her ring ceremony?
  59. Cheesestick's mom should apologize to Melyza
  60. Yazan looks exhausted
  61. Brittany should not have gone to Jordan
  62. I can't believe that Brittany wore her tequila shirt to Jordan
  63. Ari is going to go insanely jealous
  64. Well next week looks like it'll be interesting
  65. Can't wait!

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance: The Other Way TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...