Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way season 2, episode 19

 I'm excited for tonight!

  1. When Brittany says "I'm not going back" I'm not 100% sure she's talking about Jordan...I actually thought she meant to a darker time in her life
  2. Nice dramatic shot of the car
  3. Yazan, did you really expect Brittany to thank Allah?
  4. Yazan looks ragged
  5. Yazan, why do you want Brittany? She's bad to you and not at all what you're looking for?
  6. Brittany is planning on going to Jordan to party...sure
  7. Britttany, what money did you spend? Yazan paid for your ticket
  8. Ari, Biniyam needs to work
  9. Ari seems rightly exhausted
  10. Ari...I can't tell if you want more support or not. You seem to want it but then people are there to help and you seem annoyed
  11. I don't think Wish was trying to be mean to Ari, I think she was just telling the truth
  12. It does look like that Jihoon has stepped up
  13. Oh dear, this is when Deavan miscarried 
  14. Aw Jihoon is thoughtful here
  15. Melyza does seem to be excited to see Cheesestick's family
  16. Melyza's plan seems to be working okay...Robin seems to be in favor of the plan at least
  17. I like that Cheesestick understands Melyza's side about how his mom nearly called the cops on her
  18. Cheesestick's aunt isn't here for this
  19. Jenny...how can you two afford to have a big party?
  20. I didn't know that Sumit was diabetic
  21. Jenny has an Amazon box desk
  22. Jenny's daughter really loves her
  23. Sumit and Jenny are playing cricket?
  24. Huh what will happen with Jenny since her visa is going to expire but she can't leave?
  25. Ari wants Biniyam to not be nervous but also to be nervous
  26. Ari, you don't get to complain to Biniyam that you feel bad when you go through his phone
  27. Ugh, Ari, I wanted to like you...but going through his phone is really bad
  28. Biniyam is allowed to have privacy, Ari
  29. Ari...you need to calm down
  30. Brittany, just look for a film crew and you'll find Yazan
  31. Aw I thought we were gonna have a chase through the airport
  32. Yazan...Brittany just straight up didn't see you
  33. Yazan, you didn't see her til she had her back to you so like how is it impossible that she didn't see you?
  34. Melyza can't even stand close to Cheesestick in their title card
  35. Where is Cheesestick's aunt?
  36. I think Cheesestick's mom knows as much Spanish as Kenneth
  37. I think the cops is a more serious issue than saying Cheesestick and Melyza aren't good together
  38. Cheesestick, your mom is the one who needs to say she's sorry
  39. It is weird that Biniyam doesn't mention until right now that he has to work
  40. It is also weird that Biniyam seems to need to work, but not at a specific time
  41. Taeyang is fat but in the best way
  42. Aw I wish Deavan and Jihoon weren't falling apart because I like Deavan and Jihoon's mom bonding
  43. Wow the translator is actually working right now
  44. I love how only know Jihoon's mom thought it'd be good to show Deavan a lot of love
  45. Deavan what old stuff do you collect?
  46. Jihoon's mom is funny
  47. Oh wow Jihoon's mom seems genuinely concerned for Deavan
  48. Wait Brittany...have you actually broken up with Yazan?
  49. I love how Brittany's friend asks before Brittany if Yazan is okay
  50. Brittany are you going to Facetime him while drinking?
  51. Brittany's friend is so uncomfortable
  52. Aw Biniyam bought both of her parents flowers
  53. Ari's parents do look good for having had such a long plane ride
  54. Why does Ari's dad never travel?
  55. I forgot that Biniyam sang
  56. I would love a hotel to give me cake
  57. Brittany's friend knows more about how to dress in Jordan than Brittany
  58. Okay so you two stand out for a lot of reasons, but don't forget that you have a camera crew
  59. Brittany is not covering her boobs at all
  60. Brittany, we have never seen Yazan be okay with drinking
  61. Is Brittany having actual growth here?
  62. Angela is trying to hard 
  63. Brittany worships chaos
  64. Deavan's family is coming to Korea or vice versa?
  65. Wait so are Kenny and Armando getting denied again?
  66. Cheesestick, you should've decided you wanted to come to Colombia a while ago
  67. Brittany, you are more than a little tipsy if you're saying "Crunk ain't dead"
  68. Yikes Ari is going to get worse
  69. Sumit, your brother isn't going to help
  70. I don't want to watch Jenny cry

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance: The Other Way TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...