So glad to have this stress reliever the day before the election.
- Royal's voice reminds me of a muppet
- Alejandro's voice is very sexy to me
- Are we going to get to the part where Alejandro got married just for a visa?
- Ah well it seems like he didn't get married for a visa, but is getting divorced
- But yes let's have another show where people overreact to someone's divorce taking a while
- Alejandro, you can't expect them to not have more questions
- Chantel, Nicole didn't ruin this marriage
- Chantel is so rude. "They can do bad together"
- Pedro's mom is going to flip
- Chantel's hood is gigantic
- Nicole, if you didn't want Pedro do find out you should've told him yourself or told Alejandro not to tell him
- Aha now we finally find out about Pedro's dad
- Yikes, it hurts to find out that you're the other family
- I love how Pedro is hyperfocused on the painted beard
- Nicole, because this is all on TV, you do need to tell your mother
- Chantel has 0 chill
- Gringos from Gringoland
- Why does Chantel's screen have that weird split down the middle?
- Chantel is such a jerk at asking why her mom is excited to meet Angenette's parents
- I have a hard time believing that Winter never expressed these feelings before
- Wait was this trip like 50% seeing Alejandro?
- Coraima is finally getting her braces off
- Ooooh cute orthodontist
- I love that Nicole calls getting braces trend setting
- Yes, please talk with the ridiculous mouth opener thing
- Yes, Coraima freaks out and it's very funny
- This orthodontist has no idea why he's here
- Coraima, you did want Pedro to dump Chantel for you though
- Nicole, you know how your mom is going to react
- Those are new dental instruments, right? It's just weird cause they didn't show the transition
- Yes dramatic parking lot meeting
- Winter corrects "bitch" to "dumbass bitch"
- Chantel, you did make your point clear before
- Chantel, you are the one who is not listening
- Winter, I honestly can't understand how you can get over him lying about having another kid
- Winter is having some great self-awareness but you also gotta put some of that on your parents
- I do think Chantel loves Winter
- Wait wait, did Royal not know about this tracker app? Honestly it still makes me concerned about Royal but yeah obviously could be a bad sign about her too
- Angenette is adorable
- Why isn't Winter here?
- Karen, you can't tell Pedro to keep his nose out of other people's relationships when you have your nose in everyone's
- I can't wait to hear Nicole impersonate Karen during her saboteur speech
- Chantel, maybe Angenette is lying or maybe Royal is lying
- Wow Chantel just went and said Royal doesn't trust you
- I liked Angenette's first dress better
- Angenette just dissolving into tears is so sad
- Oh Angenette, I'm so sorry both about the miscarriage and about Royal not believing you
- Also, Royal, if she's two weeks pregnant and has been here for more than two weeks then you do the math
- Yes I can't wait for Lidia to destroy Alejandro
- And we head to the Philippines!
(Prompt by me)
The Family Chantel TLC
Comments
Post a Comment