Panel challenge!
- I mean yeah, the judges' opinions are what matters
- Ah a classic photo bomb challenge
- I love DeJa's outfit
- Oh poor DeJa
- Ru stirring the pot
- Maxine!
- Nicole Byer!
- Nicole looks great
- Willow is great
- Oh I want to hug this whole panel
- Bosco is also great
- I love DeJa's look (but boo to Chanel)
- Lady's look is funny
- Willow looks fun, but I hardly notice the shoulder pads
- I love the silhouette of Angeria's look, but I'm not sold on the different patterns
- Bosco looks great
- Jorgeous's outfit is fun, but I'm not a fan of the makeup (and I agree with Michelle that it is more puffy shoulder than shoulder pad)
- Jasmine's look is nice
- Daya's look is intense
- Jasmine and Jorgeous seem to genuinely be having fun
- So...another time of no one going home?
- Next time is Snatch Game!
- Finally!
- Next time looks good
- Can't wait!
(Prompt by me)
RuPaul's Drag Race VH1
Comments
Post a Comment