I'm modifying the original prompt ("Who is the worst person you've ever dated?") because I've only had one boyfriend and this feels more fun. Note that these don't include terrible profiles I've seen. Also, I am well aware that people have had way way way worse things happen on dates.
- Stood up and I was at the restaurant
- Stood up but we hadn't picked a place yet (but he had confirmed that morning that we were hanging out that evening)
- Stood up and I had been WAITING because he kept said he was looking for parking (maybe he was but I waited over an hour)
- A guy asked me, "but wouldn't you just want to meet Trump? He's such a good business man."
- A guy told me mid-20s was too late to change your life for the better (we were in our mid-20s)
- A guy complimented my hair to say that he'd love to grab a fistful of it
- A guy wouldn't listen when I said I wasn't interested (he suggested that since I wasn't interested in dating that we be cuddle buddies)
- A guy submarined me (meaning he didn't message me for months and then reemerged like no time had passed)
- A guy told me that a show I liked was "shitty science fiction"
- A guy said he'd call but he didn't (I wasn't that broken up about it though tbh)
- I got dumped by my one boyfriend over text message after ghosting me for a week
- A guy told me he had a great memory and then proceeded to ask me the same questions he had on our previous date
- A guy asked for a picture of my hand because he "just likes hands"
- A guy figured out my work address and sent me chocolate covered strawberries after I told him I needed more time to decide if I wanted to be in a relationship (I hadn't even told him my last name as we had been on two dates)
- I've had a guy look at me with complete disappointment when I walked in
(Prompt provided by Brianna Aaron)
"Date" by sarah jcb. Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0).
Comments
Post a Comment