Time for some positivity!
- I will probably have a good time at C2E2
- I will probably participate in good D&D sessions
- I will probably run a good D&D session
- I will probably have a good time in Galena
- I will probably do some cool things in Montréal
- I will probably finish applying for my proof of Canadian citizenship
- I will probably write a short story based on a story of my grandma's disastrous trip to Tierra del Fuego (tentatively titled "Yoyos in Tierra del Fuego")
- I will probably chat with friends
- I will probably chat with family
- I will probably cuddle with Hoban
- I will probably write letters (let me know if you want one!)
- I will probably watch some fun TV
- I will probably finish the YA audiobook I'm listening to
- I will probably listen to some funny podcasts
- I will probably take some relaxing baths
(Prompt by Caroline Kleeman)
"C2E2" by Marc Buehler. Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0).
Comments
Post a Comment