Maybe addressing them will help me prepare?
- My dad will probably go to the hospital
- My client presses will probably not like their catalog copy
- An author will probably annoy me
- I probably will mess up a task at work
- I will probably continue to put off chores
- I will probably get dog poop on my hand (the bags I have are a bit flimsy)
- I will probably not get a date from someone I want
- My back will probably hurt
- I will probably be too tired
- My sleep study probaby won't give me answers
- I probably won't lose weight at the rate I want
- I will probably fail to fully engage with a good situation
- The clothes I ordered probably won't fit right
- I will probably get behind on my blog again
- I will probably fail to write something I want to publish for a long time
(Prompt provided by Brianna Aaron)
"Demons Stalking Blue Girl" by rui barros
Comments
Post a Comment