Time for unhappiness
- Bilal's daughter is so cute
- This dress looks too big for Shaeeda
- Wow Shaeeda can't hide her disappointment
- Wow. Bold to say that you did a different look cause Shaeeda didn't know what she wants when she specifically asked for something else
- Oh it was a joke
- Wow that is a lot of change and travel for Thaís
- Ah Patrick has some "siblings"
- Flipping off the boat seems so dangerous
- I would go down that slide though
- Uh Thaís, not sure Patrick's friends are the right people to vent to either
- Oop Thaís, this is a lot to spill
- I think it's good to invite Bini's family since they'll just be there virtually and thus can't throw wine in Ari's face
- I like Ari's dress
- Oop Yve's friend was a runaway bride
- This is a nice place for Jibri and Miona
- Reverend Grams
- To be fair, "Why not?" isn't the best reason to get married, Jibri
- Jibri, your parents have jobs and can't just "drop everything" at the drop of a hat
- I hope meeting all of Emily's family goes well
- Kobe is thoughtful
- Emily...are you drinking alcohol?
- Emily has cold feet
- Was Kobe saying "fuck off" to Emily, the cameras, or the universe?
- Emily, you should've figured out your relationship before getting engaged
- Yve's dress is pretty
- Tharan is sweet
- This is a beautiful location
- Aw Jibri really wants his parents to be there
- What a measured blessing
- Thaís, you should've decided by now
- Patrick there is a difference between telling Thaís something and asking her about it
- Oop Thaís wants John gone
- Aw maybe Ari and Bini can make it
- Aw yay Shaeeda has family in town
- Aw Mohamed likes Yve's dress
- The weddings are always sweet even when I don't think they should get married...dammit editing
- Maybe Mohamed has changed?
- I hope Patrick's talk goes well but I doubt it will (and I'm right)
- "You don't have my blessing"
- Next time Jibri and Miona get married
- Next time Bilal and Shaeeda getmarried
- Next time Emily and Kobe get married?
- Next time Patrick continues his disastrous conversation Thaís's dad
- Next time Patrick and Thaís get married?
- Can't wait!
(Prompt by me)
90 Day Fiance TLC

Comments
Post a Comment