Time for more weddings!
- Wow is Emily admitting fault?
- Emily woke Kobe up
- This is a hotel?
- Jibri...did you not even invite the band?
- Ah he did invite Daveed
- Igor sounds like a good friend
- You haven't written the vows yet, Jibri?
- Thaís is finally helping Patrick with this call
- I guess it ended well?
- Man Bilal's sister is doing a ton of work
- Shaeeda is stunning
- Kobin is so cute!
- Huh Emily seems somewhat introspective
- I'm glad Kobe has friends
- Aw David is sweet
- Who are all of these people Jibri has tattooed to him?
- This is a good photographer
- It's 2:15...don't they have some sun time?
- Patrick hired a wedding planner...when?
- I can't wait to see this dance
- I'm glad Thaís has friends
- Thaís can't just postpone the wedding
- Lol at Thaís fanning her armpits
- Man I really thought Kobe was gonna tell David
- Aw they have Kobin
- "Quit looking at him!"
- Omg Igor's hair
- Is it an arch if it meets at an angle?
- I feel like the song should've come after the ceremony?
- Jibri is really giving these vows his all
- Jibri's grandma is sweet
- This is a cool old car
- Where arethey going though?
- Bilal's daughter has a nice voice
- Is Bilal's son falling asleep?
- Or, Nefertari, they just didn't
- Oooh that gift is beautiful
- Emily...you really want them to find out on their own?
- Well that could've gone worse
- Aw poor David
- Why is someone wearing a tracksuit at Thaís and Patrick's wedding?
- Thaís is one of the most beautiful women from this franchise
- Who is this officiant and what is he wearing?
- "By the little bit of power that I have"
- Ooh the bubbles are fun
- Time to oust John I guess
- Next time must be the tell all?
- But they didn't give us a preview
- Oh well, I'm sure it'll be great
- Can't wait!
(Prompt by me)
90 Day Fiance TLC

Comments
Post a Comment