It's the thought that counts?
- Dog: a tennis ball (my dog loves them)
- Crow: something shiny (they collect stuff)
- Cat: a bird (seems to be an expression of love)
- Elephant: a thoughtful scrapbook (they never forget)
- Alligator: a spare tooth (I feel like this is what they would find valuable)
- Great white shark: a shark cage (so we can hang)
- Cow: cheese (they'd know I love it)
- Goat: cheese (they'd know I love it)
- Sheep: cheese (they'd know I love it)
- Alpaca: wool (so soft)
- Dolphin: a tour (they've been known to help lost humans)
- Peacock: a feather (they're so beautiful)
- Camel: water (I feel like this is what they would find valuable)
- Monkey: fruit (I feel like this is what they would find valuable)
- Boa constrictor: a hug (hopefully not too tight of one!)
(Prompt by Lucy Wright)
"Light brown dog swimming with tennis ball" by Chiara Coetzee
Comments
Post a Comment