Time for the premiere!
- Heidi looks amazing
- Heidi is one of my favorite queens of all time
- Mrs. Kasha Davis is funny
- Naysha is beautiful
- Holy shit Kahanna
- Kandy looks great
- Darienne looks so good
- Monica looks adorable
- I'm excited to see more of Jaymes
- Oop some drama?
- Alexis looks fabulous
- Jessica's outfit is fantastic
- Okay I also love Jimbo
- LaLa has a great look
- Idina!!!
- Ha I enjoyed the Dickinson mix-up
- Doing first looks now
- Alexis is dazzling
- Kahanna's dress is good, but her hair and makeup is better
- Heidi's look has a sense of humor
- Mrs. Kasha Davis (for some reason I feel weird about shortening her name) looks good
- Naysha looks chic
- Kandy's look is an iconic reference
- Darienne's look feels a bit too costumey for me
- Monica's look is lovely
- Jaymes's look is fun
- Jessica's look is also a bit costumey for me (but maybe that's just because this is made into a costume too much)
- Jimbo's look is delightful
- LaLa looks elegant
- Doing second looks now
- Alexis's look doesn't pop on screen very well but it's cool
- Kahanna's look is a very well done reference
- Heidi's look is so fun
- Mrs. Kasha Davis's look doesn't stand out to me in this group
- Naysha's look is a bit too brash for me
- Kandy looks great
- I love that Darienne did Billie Elish
- Monica's boots are perfection
- Jaymes looks adorable
- Jessica's look has a reference I don't get, but she looks awesome
- Jimbo's look has such a sense of humor
- LaLa's look is funny, but I want more
- LaLa is hilarious
- Pssst...what's a gaff?
- Oop some choreography drama
- I love that Idina has humor about the name mix up
- The rock group's choreo is not impressing me, but, to be fair, I can't do it
- Jaymes's outfit really stands out
- I had more fun with the disco group
- Alexis looks divine
- Darienne looks good, but not my favorite
- Heidi combined both beauty and humor
- Kahanna is just a wow
- Jaymes looks good, but also not my favorite
- Jessica looks rockin'
- Jimbo's look is a clusterfuck that works
- LaLa picked a fabulous color for her
- Monica is beautiful
- Mrs. Kasha Davis also looks good, but it's not my favorite (though the helmet is fun)
- Kahanna deserves this
- I'd vote for Darienne to go I guess
- I did not expect Aja
- Omg we got a Beyonce song
- Wow they're both doing great
- I love that they're featuring the runway looks of all eliminated queens
- I love this twist
- I did not expect Monica to go home
- Next time it's a sketch comedy show
- Next time looks funny
- So glad that next time is right away
(Prompt by me)
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars, MTV
Comments
Post a Comment