I saw an online challenge to "ruin a book by adding a word" with the example Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret Thatcher. So I decided to take up the challenge but I also allowed myself to slightly alter one word in the title as well.
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit Stew
- The Kite Runner-Up
- The Girl with the Temporary Dragon Tattoo
- The 7 Habits of Allegedly Highly Effective People
- What to Expect When You're Expecting In-laws
- White Pride and Prejudice
- Charlie Sheen and the Chocolate Factory
- Where the Crawdads Sing Karaoke
- The E-Book Thief
- Fifty Shades of Greyhound
- The Old Man and the Seagull
- The Divine Comedy Stand-up
- The Busboy in the Striped Pyjamas
- The Cat Burglar in the Hat
- The Joy of Sexting
(Prompt by me)
Photo by Gaspar Uhas on Unsplash
Comments
Post a Comment