Honestly, I hope it's time for puppets.
- Jenny, you gotta say something!
- Aw Pao kinda seemed into Russ for him rappelling
- At first I thought Patrick was jealous, but lol no, he was warning Thais that Shekinah would be
- Sumit, Jenny wanting you to tell her about taking out $20k loans is not her keeping you on a tight leash
- Thais, I do agree with Patrick's confusion as to how you didn't realize you could bring deodorant
- Uh oh, this build up is telling me Russ did not get Pao anything for their anniversary
- Thais, were you joking about Patrick taking the pregnancy test instead of you?
- I was pretty sure Thais wasn't pregnant because she has not recently had a child (but she could've been pregnant and the pregnancy could have sadly not resulted in another child)
- AHHHH PUPPETS!
- Rebecca, you don't have to criticize Shekinah's outfit...
- Archery is a fun date, I'll give Russ that
- I mean, honestly, I know we're teasing Russ for Pao doing better, but I would've missed the whole target
- Oof Pao does not like the swan necklace
- Gahhh Russ and Pao are so awkward
- Shekinah, you know you're not in the country you're from either, yes?
- SHEKINAH! THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD SAY THE SAME TO SARPER IS A PROBLEM!
- Man, we didn't even get to the puppets
- Next time we do get to the puppets?
- Next time Thais does a John impression with a puppet
- Next time Guillermo seems to, at first, bring up Kara having a drinking problem, but then it seems to be more of a flirting with other men problem
- Next time Zied seems to start out saying he'd like a pretty chill life with Rebecca, but then says he wants a wife from the '80s (which I don't understand)
- Next time Shekinah is definitely talking loud enough for Kara to hear, but is then mad that Kara asks her to be quiet
- Next time Shekinah leaves the resort?
- Next time Russ is wearing a sweater at a hot tub?
- Next time Patrick says Russ is a real man cause Russ hasn't bailed yet?
(Prompt by me)

Comments
Post a Comment