Not sure what we're in for because last episode ended with a season preview instead of an episode preview.
- Shekinah...just leave this other couple alone
- Sarper...do you really think this therapy is going to help you two?
- OMG they had to blur Guillermo's tongue
- Also, Russ, have you tried even just starting with using a toy on Pao?
- I mean, Guillermo's hard line wouldn't be my hard line, but if that's his boundary then that's his boundary
- I kind of get what this therapist is saying, but I'd say Guillermo should treat Kara more gently than a random person in the world because she's his child's other parent
- Kara, give Guillermo space
- No, Kara, Guillermo has the right to establish physical boundaries
- Why is Sumit cooking?
- Guillermo brought arepa flour to the resort?
- Omg this cannibalism discussion between Guillermo and Kara is hilarious, but also a bit disturbing
- Guillermo, I will say if Kara didn't wipe, there isn't as much of a need...
- Kara, you don't have to speculate on this
- I'd veto this "therapy" challenge
- Thais is the only woman who will rappel, huh?
- Lol Shekinah is anti-Sarper giving Thais tips
- Next time we continue the rapeling challenge
- Next time Rebecca is legit worried Zied is gonna die
- Next time Jenny confronts Sumit about the loans
- Next time Sumit says he doesn't like the concept of marriage
- Next time Paola implies she's been staying with Russ because she feels sorry for him
- Next time Thais takes a pregnancy test
- Next time Shekinah doesn't apologize to Thais
- Next time there is something that looks like a puppet theatre, but the preview did not address it
- Next time should be wild!
(Prompt by me)

Comments
Post a Comment