Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiancé season 12, episode 12

Time for some family secrets and tensions to be made apparent.

  1. Wow Catie is actually showing some interest in the wedding
  2. Catie, you do have to help with these things
  3. Catie, Josh didn't say that it's your fault that customs called you, he's saying it's your fault that you then didn't communicate that information to him
  4. Debby, when has Mido EVER shown interest in you?
  5. WAIT. WHAT?! MIDO IS PROPOSING?!
  6. Oh dear god. Mido's eyes during this proposal are giving me menacing
  7. Also, I would NOT be okay with my partner doing this
  8. Mallorie, I think lots of people's ideas of what they'd wear to their wedding changes over the years
  9. Mallorie is funny
  10. Mallorie does look so pretty
  11. Mallorie is talking about not wanting to have kids, yes?
  12. I am suspicious of what Ashia really told her family (ah, okay, last minute vacations do seem to be Ashia's norm)
  13. I mean, I do think there is a time limit on things for Ashia
  14. That said, Ashia and Maxwell shouldn't get married
  15. Marissa, you are not ready to include a new person in your life
  16. I think Thomas should've given Paula a heads up about all of these tensions
  17. Okay, Thomas's dad, I do think people know if their parents don't come to their wedding
  18. Ashia's mom, how did you not expect them to be shocked?
  19. Oop Mallorie has not told anyone about her not wanting to have kids and Mallorie's friends know how badly Rasit wants kids
  20. MALLORIE'S DAD DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP AFTER MALLORIE ALMOST DIED??? BRO SUCKS
  21. Mallorie, that said, it is selfish not to talk to Rasit about this
  22. Aw Catie and Josh both like the chickens
  23. I don't think it's Catie's partner's religious beliefs have been her main issue
  24. Wait, Catie, are you or are you not okay with Josh going to Hell?
  25. Catie, I think your intensity on your beliefs is what was not communicated to Josh
  26. Also, hang on Catie's mom, didn't you just say a moment ago that you don't know what's in Josh's heart and what God is looking for? And now you're saying he'll definitely go to Hell?
  27. So, Ashia, I would agree that Maxwell is more likely to be approved this way, but you still seem to have not tugged at the thread of why Maxwell was suspected of fraud
  28. Hey, so Rod, you have to know that there is a difference between how hard someone works and how fairly they're compensated
  29. Also, Rod, you're older than Maxwell so I'd expect you to have more money
  30. WOW bringing up the scam thing to their faces is bold, Rod
  31. I mean, to be fair, Mallorie could just wash her hands again before touching the tea stuff
  32. I feel like the edit was suggesting because Rasit's table made a scrapping noise on the porch that it wasn't a good table, but that's silly
  33. There is no reason anyone has to have a kid
  34. That said, I would encourage Mallorie to recognize she is neither of her parents
  35. Yeah, I'd be upset if I was Rasit too
  36. Yes, Mallorie, you two do need to discuss this, but it is fair if Rasit needs some time
  37. Oof, Marissa, just break up with Edward
  38. Next time appears to be Catie's bachelorette
  39. Next time, at said bachelorette, Catie does not follow the rules of "Never Have I Ever" and shares how Josh is bad in bed
  40. Next time Catie wants an open relationship, but has not talked about this with Josh
  41. Next time Thomas is having issues with Paula's smells (presumably soaps etc.?)
  42. Next time Rod says Ashia used to be smart
  43. Next time Rasit says kids are a dealbreaker
  44. Next time Anabelle still doesn't like Allison
  45. Next time Edward asks Marissa to make a decision

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiancé, TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...