It's painted now, but here are some more things I need to do!
- Ask my neighbors if I'm allowed to use their couch on the back porch
- Place my in case of emergency save my dog stickers in my windows
- Locate and then relocate all of the things the painters put away
- Actually move the bulk of my stuff in (gotta pack that too)
- Figure out the floor plan for my living/dining room area
- Take stock of what other items I may need to acquire
- Select what will go into my basement storage unit
- Meet my neighbors and introduce them to Hoban
- Hang up the curtains I ordered (after they arrive)
- Hire someone to clean the condo once a month
- Have my window's thermal seal resealed
- Put together the furniture I've gotten
- Find an outdoor rug for my patio
- Change some lightbulbs
- Put up art
(Prompt by me)
Photo by Dyana Wing So on Unsplash
Comments
Post a Comment