Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiancé: The Last Resort season 3, episode 10

Time for puppets and a hot tub. 

  1. "Which puppets are you feeling inspired by?" is a wild question
  2. Ah so now because John was represented in the puppet show, he is coming
  3. But it also seems like the therapist was implying he'd already been invited (which is probably the case)
  4. Oh I didn't know Guillermo lost a brother to alcoholism...
  5. Is Shekinah just sleeping?
  6. This moment between Kara and Guillermo does make me want to hope they'll work it out
  7. "The power of the puppets!" is a wild quote
  8. I don't know how two people who have known each other for years can go on a date pretending they've just met
  9. Well Shekinah probably is right that this isn't a safe space for her
  10. Sarper is doing stand up with puppets
  11. Shekinah made a good point that the topic had switched off of them and Sarper should be allowed to sit
  12. But, Shekinah, I cannot emphasize enough that you haven't apologized for telling Thais to "go back to her country"
  13. Zied does seem so sad
  14. Rebecca, I am also surprised that the puppets are what made you realize Zied is lonely
  15. Zied, I agree with Rebecca that puppets in the bedroom is a no-go
  16. I agree that the 1980s is a weird pull for Zied, but, Rebecca, I think Zied was saying he wants you to be present and not on your cell phone
  17. Well now Zied does seem to be going more to traditional gender roles
  18. For context, I am wondering if Zied is working as well
  19. Oof well now Rebecca says she feels worse about their relationship than before
  20. Shekinah...girl, you're a white American...you are not going to be the least racist person on the planet because of the culture you were raised in
  21. I also don't appreciate how this therapist is like "well people will interpret things how they want"
  22. I was so confused to see Guillermo running through the castle grounds at night in a robe saying "Wait for me!" (but, as it turns out, folks were headed to a hot tub)
  23. Russ, I will say that (at least in the edit we saw) you did not explain that swans had a connection to your and Pao's story before
  24. Side note, I'm loving the rubber ducky with sunglasses in the hot tub
  25. Hey, Patrick, maybe Pao is pushing Russ away because she wants him away
  26. Russ, did you even consider getting Pao like a swan ring? Like you could've done the swan theme but with something else
  27. I do think Russ and Pao could maybe fix things, but they'd need actual therapy
  28. Next time Guillermo and Kara go on a "first" date
  29. Next time Guillermo talks about buying a motorcycle and the pretending immediately stops
  30. Next time Shekinah doesn't feel like Sarper is protecting her regarding her xenophobic comment
  31. Next time Jenny and Sumit have their 1:1
  32. Next time Pao seems to encourage Rebecca to get a divorce
  33. Next time it seems like Rebecca is going to tell Pao about her suspicions of Zied cheating
  34. Next time John arrives and family therapy begins
  35. Next time John is going to bring up Thais's ex who is in Brazil still

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiancé: The Last Resort, TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...