Time for some (probably) bad advice.
- Wait did Kara and Guillermo share a room last night?
- This crinkly chip bag is a lot
- It's John!
- John is here to stay on TV...
- Shekinah, your comment wasn't taken wrong
- Also, yeah, maybe Thais shouldn't have gotten in your space, but that doesn't mean you get to be racist and xenophobic
- Sarper...are you the breadwinner?
- Hey, Shekinah, how do you not recognize that speaking your mind when your mind is racist is going to have consequences?
- I cannot judge Kara's accent, but I am impressed that she knows English, Spanish, and at least some Chinese
- Oop and Guillermo dropped he's gonna buy a motorcycle when they already have one
- Also, I think fixing the old motorcycle may be cheaper than a new one as he doesn't even seem to have done research on it
- Oop, Kara, now was not the time to bring up the deed
- Sumit, you do have a pattern of lying to try and make people not mad at you
- John, a bar and a club are different
- Also, John, you know that lots of restaurants have a bar, right?
- John...you do not speak Portuguese...
- Hey, Pao, maybe don't encourage violence?
- Again, this assignment for Kara and Guillermo was impossible to start with
- But also, they should just get co-parenting counseling
- I agree that Thais should have told Patrick about her surgery, but I also agree that Thais and Patrick seem to have already resolved this
- John, you are actually not letting Thais answer
- Next time Rebecca has somehow set up a meeting with a medium?
- Next time Guillermo and Patrick are having a drink for some reason?
- Next time Shekinah keeps whining about how people are upset at her racist comment
- Next time we go to a sex dungeon!
(Prompt by me)

Comments
Post a Comment