Time for a sex dungeon?
- John, you're the one being a jerk right now
- Is this really the first time Pao and Russ have realized that they express and receive love differently?
- Ah, Rebecca, of course suspenders can't possible fall to the ground without a ghost making them
- Did...no one tell the medium that many rooms at this place are named for tragically dead queens?
- Wow a woman on reality TV has daddy issues? This woman MUST be psychic
- That said, it sounds like Pao's dad was a piece of shit
- Okay, I'm glad Rebecca acknowledges that psychics cannot provide solid evidence, but I do need Rebecca to actually believe that
- I do agree that John and Patrick do not look alike
- Hey, John, getting drunk is BAD ADVICE for how to repair a relationship
- Also, John, maybe apologize to Thais for yelling at her instead of to Patrick for yelling at her?
- I can believe that Sarper has been aggressive in the past (we've seen it on the show), but in this conversation he seems to be pretty measured in his approach
- Cordial is such the bare minimum, John
- It is nice to hear John have a genuine emotion in his voice
- Sarper, you know you won't be having sex at sex therapy, yes?
- Shekinah saying that she's tired of wasting good outfits is pretty funny
- Aha Russ is improving his game!
- Uh, so I'm not against the idea of "a milking table," but I do not get why it is necessary/useful...
- Question...did production build and outfit this space or did it already exist in its current form?
- Next time I guess we actually get to see them explore the sex dungeon
- Next time Shekinah styles a wig on Sarper
- Next time it seems gendered power dynamics are the root cause of Rebecca and Zied's issues
- Next time Sumit barks like a dog
- Next time Pao reveals she's kissed another woman while they were married and Russ seems rightly to be put off by the fact that this is her cheating (and not fetishizing it nor giving her a pass for kissing someone else because the someone else was a woman)
- Next time should be kind of cringe-y, but also a fun watch
- Yay?
(Prompt by me)

Comments
Post a Comment