Time for some finalities?
- Catie is going to a funeral-themed bar for her bachelorette because it's the death to her hoe life
- Honestly, I'm glad Catie has more friends than the men she's made out with
- That said, I'm not sure these friends are good friends since they don't seem to see that Catie's behavior is destructive
- CATIE! YOU. ARE. ON. CAMERA. I CANNOT EMPHASIZE THAT ENOUGH
- Also, have you told Josh what you want sexually?
- Marissa, you were supposed to be sure before applying for the visa
- I get Edward's frustration
- WE DON'T NEED TO SEE SHEA AND ANABELLE MAKEOUT NAKED IN THE SHOWER
- Oof, I'm sorry for Allison, but she does need to seek therapy now
- That said, I understand Allison a lot more now
- Ashia, the dance Maxwell's mom is mentioning is not a strip dance
- Rod...don't bring alcohol to a dry wedding
- Like, yeah, car salesmen have a sleazy reputation, but also, Rod, what else is Maxwell supposed to do other than try and reassure you?
- What else can Maxwell give you other than his word, Rod?
- Uh, Paula, I get needing a strong deodorant--I need it too--but you shouldn't just spray perfume in your armpits
- Paula, I am mostly on your side, but 10 people cannot fit in y'all's apartment
- That said, Thomas, it's not weird that Paula invited her parents, her siblings, her siblings' spouses, and her nieces to her wedding
- Um I don't think Mallorie being confused about having kids means she doesn't love Rasit (it could mean they're not compatible, but that's different)
- Allison, you can't ask about the wedding like that
- Allison, you also can't call Anabelle a bitch like that
- So, I am wondering, Marissa, if you have made Edward feel like you have a backup plan
- That said, I'm not for Edward going through her phone
- Edward seems to have some reasonable wants in a relationship
- Marissa, I will say that it could easily take Edward time to make a life in the US that is separate from you and your kids
- So, I can fully believe that strong scents give Thomas an adverse reaction, but you don't have to tell Paula that her perfumes are the worst ever
- Paula! Maybe don't call Thomas a cockroach
- That said, Paula and Thomas should not be together
- I think Catie's bachelorette balloons say RIP on them, but the I is a dick (it was blurred)
- Catie, real question, why are you engaged?
- Catie, open relationships do still have (often) have rules
- I genuinely didn't remember Anabelle had been married before
- Aw it is nice to see Anabelle happy
- Ugh, Anabelle, I'm so sorry
- I hope Allison and Anabelle can actually build a relationship
- Good! Now both of them have apologized
- Allison saying she won't be a spoiled brat anymore, she'll just be spoiled got me good
- Ooh Garrett's cute
- I am nervous about the history of this potential wedding venue for Mallorie and Rasit
- I want Rasit and Mallorie to work it out
- I get that you are upset, Mallorie, but Rasit wanting to be a dad isn't him not being considerate of your past
- Next time we get to meet Paula's family
- Next time it turns out Thomas actually speaks some Portuguese?
- Next time Debby is getting married tomorrow???
- Next time Marissa is also a workout instructor?
- Next time Marissa says Edward is having a stupid conversation
- Next time Catie brings up an open marriage to Josh
- Next time Rod thinks Ashia just wants a baby
- Next time Ashia calls Rod hitting the table violence
- Next time looks juicy
- Can't wait!
(Prompt by me)

Comments
Post a Comment