Time for more family drama?
- Genuinely confused how Catie and Josh are just moving on
- Josh...you know your parents will now be able to watch this whole show, right?
- Catie...you said IN FRONT OF JOSH'S PARENTS that you would TRY to not take other lovers
- Marissa...Edward is allowed to bring up serious stuff
- Marissa, I don't get why your tone is THIS harsh with Edward right now
- Paula really is pretty
- Aw I'm glad Paula's sister is here
- Mido...you don't even seem to be able to pretend to support Debby about her son not coming
- I think it's fair for Anabelle to be nervous to meet Shea's daughter with Nicole
- To be fair, Shea's kids are allowed to be skeptical of ANYONE coming into their father's life--what matters is how they treat her and how they adjust their view of her based on her actual actions
- I do get that there is something peaceful about being on the water, but I can't imagine this body of water gives Rasit the same feeling as being on the coast of Türkiye
- Mallorie, I don't think Rasit is pressuring you into having a kid--I think he is just being clear that he wants to have kids
- I don't know that I like this negotiation of the prenup and having a kid
- Mido keeps giving me serial killer vibes
- I will say that Debby and Mido probably also got upgraded because they're on TV
- I forget, is the father (or fathers) of Debby's kids around?
- So, I do think there should be talk of like what if Shea dies while Allison is still living on Shea's property, but yeah bringing this up on TV is kind of wild
- Catie, I get it may be annoying, but since Josh's friends have to travel internationally to come to the wedding, it makes sense to have his stag do close to the wedding
- Josh, it's fair to be upset with Catie for having cheated on you, but this is a weird time to bring things up
- Thomas, I will ask you again...have you told Paula a budget?
- Wait, sorry, you OWN that apartment you live in, Thomas?
- Debby's son is a cutie
- I'm so relieved that Debby's son realizes that the proposal story is WILD
- Mido's plan b is be a musician?
- Marissa, are you THIS unaware of how rude you were to Edward?
- Also, if you were allowed to take a break from the table (which you should be), how come Edward can't?
- Next time Josh gets in drag for his stag do?
- Next time Josh suggests being married means he will have no agency
- Next time the prenup is discussed at Mallorie's bachelorette
- Next time Rasit has a fun time at a strip club as part of his bachelor party
- Next time Anabelle and Shea get married?
- Next time Marissa finally talks to a lawyer
- Next time it seems like Marissa's mom's lawyer is exaggerating
- Next time Ashia's family raises concerns
- Next time Thomas and Paula remain incompatible
(Prompt by me)

Comments
Post a Comment