Time to wrap things up?
- Exactly, Mallorie, that's their job (I genuinely love that she's chill about this)
- Hell yeah, Rasit, Mallorie's dad IS a dick
- Mido is SO scary
- Deby, when did Caden give approval? I feel like he gave a reluctant acknowledgement
- What is Mido spraying on himself? I hope not cologne cause he will be FRAGRANT
- Of course Mido gets an ENTRANCE
- I love that the officiant asked everyone to give Deby and Mido a standing ovation when the few people there were already standing
- I think Edward seems sweet with Marissa's kids
- Marissa, I cannot believe you didn't do your research on what sponsoring his visa meant
- OMG Maxwell's shirt has a photo of Ashia on it and she's eating
- Ashia, how are Rod's actions confusing at this point? He has bene consistent in his views on Maxwell and this marriage
- I genuinely do not understand how Thomas and Paula didn't break up after the dinner we last saw
- I love that they moved forward with the haunted wedding venue
- OMG CATIE! YOU CAN'T HAVE CHATGPT WRITE YOUR VOWS
- Catie, do not put the word penis in your vows
- Catie made a Crazy Ex-Girlfriend reference
- Gosh, Catie and Josh shouldn't get married
- WOW Mallorie's sister looks like her!
- I'm so glad that Mallorie's mom was there for her after her crash
- Ashia's dress is really pretty
- I do like Ashia's mom and Maxwell's mom bonding
- "Ashia to the Max" is very funny
- Omg Mido is sneaking in headshots to the wedding photography
- I find Mido so creepy
- Mido jumped on that bed with shoes on
- Mido...saying "no mercy" is FRIGHTENING
- WE CAN LEAVE NOW
- Okay, we actually left earlier than I feared
- Aw I'm glad Mallorie was able to open up to her mom about how she affected her
- I love that Mallorie's mom said she'd do it all again
- Oh it's really sweet that Rasit is so happy to see Mallorie's mom
- Ah so Ashia's dad is somewhere (I honestly couldn't remember)
- From earlier in the episode, I thought that Rod knew Ashia was expecting him to walk her down the aisle, but no (he did seem genuinely touched that she asked him though)
- Rod does have a point about our current political administration making Maxwell's journey to the US less likely
- Yes, Marissa, you should know how to get into a wedding dress's garment bag as your job is to sell wedding dresses
- Oh my goodness, their puppy is so cute
- I'm glad that Edward has some family coming
- I really like Marissa's mom's jewelry
- Next time Rasit cries a lot at his wedding
- Next time Mido doesn't want to post Deby on his IG
- Next time Josh somehow expects Catie to be on time
- Next time Catie gets cold feet?
- Next time Ashia leaves for the US
- Next time everyone thinks Paula is gonna bail
- Next time Marissa remains nervous and Edward is calm
(Prompt by me)

Comments
Post a Comment