As you may have been able to tell from my posts "15 group costume ideas for Halloween 2026" and "15 group theme costume ideas for Halloween 2026", I am considering doing a group costume this year. But, who knows! Maybe I'll be solo, so here's me brainstorming:
- Ariel from The Little Mermaid
- Bella Goth from The Sims
- Carmen Sandiego from Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?
- Dolly Parton (I know I mentioned this on another post, but it'd still be fun)
- Duo from Duolingo
- Grave of the Fireflies (I'd wear like a tombstone skirt and put firefly stickers all over me)
- Ms. Frizzle from The Magic School Bus
- A Mad Lib (I could carry around a sharpie for folks to fill in the blanks)
- Maryanne from The Chicks's song "Goodbye, Earl" (I could carry beans, poison, and a fake body in a tarp)
- Miss Piggy from The Muppets
- Nurse Christine Chapel from Star Trek: TOS
- Penelope Featherington/Bridgerton from Bridgerton
- Terri Irwin
- Wigglytuff, The Pokémon
- Worst guy's Tinder profile (I'd probably hold a fish and have a poster board with a terrible bio)
(Prompt by me)
Photo by Vadim Bogulov on Unsplash
Comments
Post a Comment