Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiancé: The Last Resort season 3, episode 15

Time for a trip to Bath! 

  1. Rebecca, I get that you have trust issues (from what you've shared about your past, you've come by them fair and square), but you cannot put that all on Zied
  2. Rebecca...you are looking to find something
  3. Rebecca, I do firmly believe partners are still allowed some privacy
  4. So, I know Kara is saying she "planned" this tea, but did she? I kinda assume the producers do all of the planning
  5. Shekinah, I feel like you're weirder than I initially thought
  6. Wait, the men and women are traveling together?
  7. I kinda enjoy how there is no facade of a man planning the men's day out in Bath
  8. It is genuinely nice to see Paola and Russ just joking around and enjoying being with each other
  9. I did not know Bath was the site of Roman baths!
  10. Okay, definitely the producers had to AT LEAST clear this place for filming
  11. Kara is right that the men will be talking about them
  12. Wait, Guillermo, is Venezuela not known for spicy food? Or is it just a different level than Indian food?
  13. Oof Sumit already regrets asking his parents to move out
  14. I guess I am surprised that Shekinah a) was successfully bribed into apologizing and b) she admitted that on camera
  15. I do agree that Zied could have deleted stuff in 30 minutes, but I feel like Rebecca (as a former PI) should know how to check for that (which it seems like she does admit)
  16. I love that Shekinah is just like "there are SO many ways to go through a man's phone without him knowing"
  17. Russ, I will say that the idea of getting more drunk before meeting up with your wives is a poor one
  18. I do not know if these nicknames Patrick is proposing are drinks, sex positions, or both
  19. Kara, you are just like WHISKING the pot
  20. No offense, Jenny, but I don't think you are going to be the one who is most up on the style trends
  21. Aaand Rebecca has left
  22. Guillermo, I do think Kara just laughed out of surprise
  23. Oof Paola and Russ should talk about family planning in private
  24. What an open conversation on the men's part (I guess?)
  25. I feel like we didn't get enough build up for the commitment ceremony
  26. I wonder what Paola is referring to when she says they shouldn't be paying for Russ's mistakes
  27. I forget...what is Paola and Russ's business? (Aha, he says a freight company)
  28. I have not heard the word "caving" used to describe exploring caves
  29. Wait, is the cave actually "treacherous terrain"? Cause, if so, that feels like an irresponsible activity to send these couples on
  30. Oof, Zied, it's rough that you're not even checking in with Rebecca when prompted
  31. I would be so mad if I had to do this activity
  32. Jenny...maybe don't say that you'd rather live in this cave than with Sumit's parents (at least on camera)
  33. Sumit, I think you need individual therapy so you can work on introspection skills
  34. Gosh, this is stressing me out that Sarper is not following the directions in this tiny cave tunnel
  35. Next time the couples have to zipline out of the cave
  36. Next time the couples are given a serious sit down post-cave about the recommitment ceremony
  37. Next time Paola gives Russ a post-nup
  38. Next time Guillermo is adamant that Kara has to stop doing OnlyFans
  39. Next time Patrick wonders if he and Thais are on the same page for their future
  40. Next time is the recommitment ceremony feat. many tears

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiancé: The Last Resort, TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...