Time for (part 1 of?) the tell all!
- Sarper now has an AI girlfriend...wild
- Also, "Sharon" says off the wall things
- Guillermo, I do agree that you and Kara shouldn't be together, but you should have ended things face to face
- I am nervous to hear Patrick and Thais's updates
- Kara's hair is a color I want, but I think the green isn't the right match for the hair
- Guillermo, Kara is allowed to dress however she pleases
- I do think, overall, the cast cleans up pretty good!
- Oof I am not looking forward to Patrick and Thais's turn
- Gosh I'm so sorry for Jenny
- Yeah, Guillermo, like you CAN do what you did, but it does suck a lot for Kara and it will suck a lot when your son watches that scene one day
- I guess it depends on context, but I don't think calling the cops usually deescalates things, Patrick
- Why does Patrick not seem happy to see John?
- Also, why is John not sitting by Patrick?
- Wait, is Patrick saying that $240k in debt is no big deal?
- Also, if I'm recalling, Patrick wanted to have traditional gender roles
- I do think Thais was being rude and inconsiderate for talking about her hot nutritionist, but I wouldn't say that makes her a horrible person
- Okay, Patrick (and all the dudes on the show), married people find other people attractive--saying it your friends is one thing, but saying it on camera is another and I would be mad about the camera part
- I would like John to cite his sources about divorce rates
- John, I think Thais can wish you well, but also not be super fond of you
- Here's the thing, Guillermo, even if Kara was going to dump you at the recommitment ceremony, she still deserved a face to face conversation
- Damn, Kara, that is a lot of money
- I mean, of course folks want to see Guillermo do adult content...
- Guillermo, I get that Kara and your family should have some boundaries, but does this mean like she shouldn't acknowledge them at events for your son?
- I do want Kara and Guillermo to confirm with a lawyer that Guillermo can stay in the country after they legally divorce
- The set does seem haunted
- I am glad that Pao, Russ, and their son are no longer living in an RV
- Pao, this is not the way for Russ to find out that you faked it
- I guess I am curious what Pao will say to folks telling her to end her marriage
- Uhhhh, Russ, I need you to cite your source on it being worse for a kid to have divorced parents than to "see a parent die"
- Pao, you can divorce Russ, like that's your prerogative, but Tim is not a good enough reason why
- Tim, how was a gold rose given to Pao "in case Russ didn't get her something special" not an attempt at a romantic gesture?
- Wait, Tim, so how are you not trying to romance her, but you keep telling us how your actions are fine because Pao is unhappy with Russ? Like that means that you KNOW your actions are romantic
- Guillermo, it's one thing to notice that Pao has large breasts, and it's another thing to stare
- Tim, you suck in SO many ways
- Side note, I love Rebecca being on Kara's side in regards to her posting nudes for money
- Also, Tim is just desperate to be on TV
- Pao, I will say that maybe telling Russ you're 100% sure you want a divorce should've been a private conversation
- Next time Darcey calls in
- Next time is part 2!
- Looks wild
(Prompt by me)

Comments
Post a Comment