Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiancé: The Last Resort season 3, episode 16

Time for (the start of) the commitment ceremony? 

  1. Sarper, they put that sign there so that this exact situation doesn't happen
  2. I think Thais needs therapy (not a judgment!)
  3. It's really tough to be able to tell what Sumit actually wants
  4. It's pretty wild that they surprise the couples with the zipline
  5. Kara, I do feel the need to comment that ziplines shouldn't be "a leap of faith"--you should know it works
  6. I feel like the couples are getting scolded based on how they all have to sit on the ground and the therapists (who did not just do a cave trek and zipline) get chairs
  7. Shekinah, were you prompted to say the show name?
  8. Oof Pao...don't say you came to the resort to break up with Russ in front of everyone...
  9. Hey, are the therapists gonna correct what trauma bonding means? Like, a lot of people use it to mean people who bond because of shared trauma, but it actually means a powerful and unhealthy emotional attachment that develops between a person and someone who causes them harm or abuse
  10. Kara, I mostly get what you mean, but I don't think love for a partner is unconditional. Like if Guillermo was cheating on you the whole time and exposing you to STIs, would you still have to love him that deeply?
  11. Who was that creepy baby portrait of?
  12. Kara and Guillermo should sit down with a financial advisor
  13. Yeah, Patrick, of course you feel more nervous because this time she may be like, "Lol, bye"
  14. Russ, I'm not necessarily against the post-nup, but I think you should have a lawyer look at it
  15. Hey, crazy idea, what if we don't get drunk before the recommitment ceremony, my guys?
  16. I find it pretty funny that the women get this beautifully lit location to hang out and the dudes have no natural light
  17. Pretty sure we saw this in the preview, but where is Guillermo?
  18. I also appreciate that everyone decided to look spiffy
  19. Wait, Patrick, you had this letter, but didn't say anything when the guys were wondering where he was?
  20. If Guillermo is really dumping Kara via letter, that sucks, I'm sorry. Like yeah, you shouldn't be with her, but she is the mother of your child...you can tell her to her face that you do not want to continue the marriage
  21. Patrick, you suck. One day Kara and Guillermo's son will see that his father broke up with his mother via letter delivered by a relative stranger
  22. Shekinah gets points for saying a few phrases in Turkish
  23. Sarper, when your eyes get big, I get a bit scared
  24. "Shecoinah" is pretty funny
  25. "You are my beautiful bitch," is a WILD thing to say at a recommitment ceremony, Sarper
  26. Oof watching this Patrick and Thais moment is rough given where they are today
  27. Oh wait, how did I just notice that after recommitting the couples still go back and sit with their respective genders
  28. Shekinah! Stop it!
  29. Sumit, I know you and Jenny are currently together, so what's up?
  30. So, with some peer pressure, Sumit does agree to stop living with his parents
  31. So Rebecca and Zied recommitted too
  32. Uh, Shekinah, real question...how many couples have you successfully paired up?
  33. TBH, not sure how binding that post-nup is, but I do hope Pao and Russ work out 9at least as co-parents)
  34. So...did everyone recommit except Guillermo?
  35. Hey, Guillermo, I don't believe you that you thought this option was best for your son. You could've had a conversation with Kara even off camera and even handed her the letter while saying, I think us parting is best, I know I have trouble sharing my thoughts outloud, so I wrote you this letter
  36. Uh, hey, what is this weird carnival?
  37. Uh Sarper coming back into his and Shekinah's room feels like crime footage how it's presented
  38. Hey, Shekinah, I agree that Sarper's vows were bad, but why didn't you say that then?
  39. Next time we (thankfully) get a tell al
  40. Can't wait!

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiancé: The Last Resort, TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...