Time for part 3 of the tell all!
- So, surrogates ARE expensive--that said, it's been implied that Marissa has a ton of money...
- Wait, did I just see a brief clock in the upper right screen?
- Wait, has Paula's dress been inside out?
- Okay, I agree that Thomas was kinda wild for gluing Paula's perfume shut, but it seems he does have an allergy
- Catie, I don't think you get to call folks "man-children" or immature...
- Thomas, you gotta let Paula get a TV
- Wait, Thomas, you claimed 49% of Paula's company WITHOUT TALKING TO HER?
- Ah and now Paula is announcing she's opening a second store in Brazil
- I get how Paula was embarrassed, but I also don't think everyone could've fit comfortably in that apartment--I think a better plan was an Airbnb
- I'm think Thomas needs some therapy before becoming a father
- Wait, Paula is revealing that she may just go to Brazil if she gets pregnant?
- Thomas, do you know that kids are smelly?
- Thomas, no kid listens 100% of the time...that's a wild expectation
- Of course it's Catie who suggest FMK
- I appreciate that Shea points out that just because something is memorable, doesn't mean it's a fun memory
- Lol Mido STILL doesn't know the Shakespeare quote
- So Mido is 100% lying about getting an offer on an acting job, yes?
- Debby...Mido does not actually care about folks who are not him...that's how he can easily leave Egypt
- Ashia still hasn't adjusted her dress
- Wait, Ashia runs a restaurant AND is a pharmacist? Did we know this?
- Wait, spousal visas from Nigeria are banned?
- Ugh, Maxwell, I don't like you banning Ashia from eating past 9pm
- Rod, do you ever talk to Maxwell? Like, that's a (limited) way to get to know him
- Lol to everyone repeating "the blood"
- Catie, I remain worried about you...and I'm honestly not sure you know what it means to be in love and in a committed, monogamous relationship
- I guess we're done with this season
- It was quite a ride
- I do wonder if anyone will appear in other 90 Day iterations...
- ...we're due for a Happily Ever After?, right?
- Well...onto 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way, season 8!
(Prompt by me)

Comments
Post a Comment