Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiancé season 12, episode 19

Time for part 1 of the tell all! 

  1. Mido, you're gonna get hit by a taxi
  2. Wait, Mido, do you want to be on Broadway now? You do know that's a different thing than being in Hollywood, yes?
  3. What is up with Josh's hat?
  4. Mallorie and Rasit seem cute, but I've heard some internet scuttlebutt
  5. Thomas, let Paula get ONE miniature thing
  6. Is Maxwell shirtless in bed on this video chat?
  7. Aw Edward seems genuinely excited to meet Josh
  8. Anabelle looks so good
  9. Wow I actually agree with Catie on one thing (Mido sucks)
  10. Catie, Josh is more attractive than Mido
  11. Ashia, did you (again) pick a dress you can't sit comfortably in?
  12. Ahhh now we know how to properly pronounce Rasit's name
  13. I thought Rasit and Brandon had become bros?
  14. Mallorie, Catie agreeing with you isn't the best sign
  15. Catie...I hate to break it to ya, but your castmates were talking to you about as gently as they could about your documented and admitted behavior
  16. Ashia, loosen the corset so you can actually sit
  17. Yeah of course Paula immediately wanted to see her family
  18. Ashia, Maxwell did not want to answer the circumcision question...which is fine
  19. Marissa, Edward lives with you and your English-speaking kids...he can speak Spanish with friends and coworkers
  20. Yes, Shaun, get Marissa
  21. Marissa...tbh you should feel bad for how you've treated Edward
  22. Also, Marissa, you HAD to know that Edward's life was different than yours (or you just never listened to him)
  23. Sooo Michael and Edward are using little league as a dick measuring contest?
  24. Huh, I wonder if Marissa and Edward have considered adoption
  25. Paula, Rasit told you he was going to get perfume on your husband
  26. Rasit, you are the one being a dickhead right now
  27. So, I get why Thomas is upset, but can we change the topic now?
  28. Shaun, why are you doing this to us?
  29. Allison, I thought you'd be more used to Anabelle by now
  30. I do want Allison to get therapy
  31. Nicole, Shea is definitely part of the problem, but I think you are/were too
  32. Okay, that recording doesn't sound great, but I need to see a timestamp
  33. Yeah these texts are bad
  34. Again, Shea is at fault, but I want to see how Nicole responded to Shea being so forward because that could show how much she was on board with his advances
  35. Ho boy Josh says he needs to get away from Catie
  36. Gahh Josh and Catie have money tensions
  37. Rewatching that bar scene was uncomfortable
  38. Good question, Debby, where are Catie's friends
  39. Good question, Catie, why hasn't Josh dumped you?
  40. Hey, Josh, like yeah controlling would be bad, but there are solutions that aren't controlling but also aren't doing nothing
  41. Catie, you need a therapist SO badly
  42. Next time is part two of the tell all
  43. Next time Catie keeps freaking out
  44. Next time Mallorie has issues with Brandon dating?
  45. Next time Rasit seems uncomfortable with whatever Mallorie and Rasit's relationship is
  46. Next time the couples go out together
  47. Next time someone vapes in the van and I would be annoyed like Thomas is
  48. Next time Edward confronts Marissa
  49. Next time Catie hits on Ryan while drinking
  50. Next time SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET CATIE HELP! SHE IS NOT OKAY!

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiancé, TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...