So, if you don't know, I have a book review blog called Holly Reviews, Bookman!. On Mondays, I (usually) post a review of a frontlist or recent book. On Fridays, I (usually) post a review of a backlist book. On Wednesdays, I have a rotation of four different kinds of posts. The rotation starts with a book series that I think could be a good TV show. Next, I share four books on my to-read list. Then, I write about a book I think could be a good movie. Finally, I select four books that I think have great covers. I'm close to finishing 25 rotations of these four and I'm considering some new themes. Here are 15 brainstormed ideas:
- Book-related artwork I love
- Book resources for current events
- Bookstore reviews
- Festive books for upcoming holidays
- Guest reviews (if I can rope friends in haha)
- If you liked X, try Y
- Lists of upcoming local literary events
- Literary mysteries (meaning, mysteries about authors, lost texts, etc.)
- Profiles/facts about authors I admire
- Quotes from books that I find funny
- Quotes from books that I find powerful
- Recipes from books I'd like to try
- Reviews of book-related sites and apps
- Top four books I'd recommend in a genre
- What genre this month makes me think of and why
(Prompt by me)
"New York City book campaign / Abel & Company, Inc., commercial photographers, 903 E Street, N.W., Washington, D.C." produced by Abel & Company. Public domain.
Comments
Post a Comment