Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiancé: Hunt for Love season 2, episode 1

Time for the second season premiere in this franchise to air in 48 hours!

  1. I find it interesting that we're watching Jamal arrive via boat
  2. Jamal is into the events coordinator haha
  3. Jamal, I'm not sure you mean what you're saying because you said your problem with commitment is you see red flags too fast...the problem is that you then ignore them, like red flags are bad
  4. Lol it would've been so funny if Kim was on this season too
  5. Ugh, Kara likes a thing in guys I HATE (ordering for me)
  6. I do agree with Kara that a guy has to smell good
  7. Wow I had completely forgotten about Razvan
  8. I gotta say, I do not remember Razvan being "weird" and the few social media clips they showed just demonstrate, to me, that he has a baseline sense of humor (this is not to say that he doesn't have more personality, just that it has not been shown yet)
  9. Am I remembering correctly that a good chunk of Brittany's exes were significantly older?
  10. I mean I do agree that Kara is very physically attractive
  11. I actually would kind of love to see Kara and Jamal just bro-ing out this season
  12. Chloe, why do you think that reality TV is the ONLY place you can find love?
  13. Chloe, you were literally on TV and Jamal got paid to talk about that reality TV, it's not weird he knows your name
  14. Malik is hot
  15. Tbh Jamal, would Rob care AT ALL if you hooked up with Emma?
  16. Okay I remember Steven having one kid with Olga, but (and I may have missed it) is Olga also the mother of his second child?
  17. Gosh Michael's escape sounded so harrowing
  18. I wonder if Michael and Brittany will hook up
  19. I think it's kick ass that Brittany was so confident in giving a woman her necklace
  20. Iris, you dated a 57 year old?
  21. Y'all, this trading of necklaces is WILD
  22. I think everyone is being kind of wild by thinking a necklace means they can't talk to someone else at a literal party at a singles mixer on a reality dating show
  23. Chloe, I agree that Emma doesn't need to cry over Jamal, but I disagree that Timothée Chalamet is hotter than Jamal
  24. I love that only after the party are the singles asking what the necklaces mean
  25. Lol the therapists are like, "Y'all, the necklaces were like an icebreaker activity, why are you taking them so seriously?"
  26. Iris, you should both be keeping your options open since you met everyone like three hours ago
  27. Chloe, bros aren't allowed to yawn?
  28. "Some kind of meat thing-y," is a wild assessment of what's in the fridge
  29. Chloe, you could've told Landon to kiss you on the mouth if that's what you wanted or to not kiss you at all if that's what you wanted
  30. Yas, Brittany, stick to the other 90 Day singles
  31. Haha I love how folks had a choice between pool party and workshop and some folks actually chose workshop
  32. I love that Chloe already thinks Razvan would be boring in bed (and that Brittany would put on a show)
  33. Razvan just thinks Chloe's face makes her look like a bitch (wild)
  34. Jamal, I agree that Ericka is super pretty, but how do you know you two get along super well when you've just met?
  35. So Emma and Jamal slept together already...sigh
  36. This season Chloe doesn't want to date a virgin
  37. This season Michael and Brittany hook up?
  38. This season Steven puts himself back out there
  39. This season Kara has multiple men into her
  40. This season it turns out Razvan is reusing lines
  41. This season one of the randos says some of the 90 Day singles keep ruining the vibes
  42. This season the therapists say these decisions will definitely change their lives
  43. This season Michael proposes?
  44. This season Jamal gives a promise ring?
  45. Looks wild!

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiancé: Hunt for Love, TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...