I saw an online challenge to "ruin a book by adding a word" with the example Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret Thatcher. So I decided to take up the challenge but I also allowed myself to slightly alter one word in the title as well. I started this self-imposed challenge with my "15 book titles destroyed by altering or adding one word" post.
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Room
- My Brilliant Friend-to-Lover
- Moby-Dick Pic
- The Scarlet Letterboxd
- Gone with Breaking Wind
- On the Road Trip
- The Bell Tip Jar
- Ender's Game Boy
- The Call of the Wildboyz
- Go Ask Alice Cooper
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings Madonna
- Looking for Baked Alaska
- Brave New World Map
- A Clockwork Orange Soda
- Don Juan Quixote
(Prompt by me)
Photo by Gaspar Uhas on Unsplash

Comments
Post a Comment