I previously made a list of "15 things I still need to do in/at my new condo"--but here are more things I need to do!
- Stick door protectors to the inside of my room's door and the outside of the other bedroom door
- Sort through my IDs and documents to decide what to put in my fireproof case
- Adhere the window privacy film I got for the glass doors to my porch
- Gather all of my dad's IDs and documents together to get shredded
- Decide which photos I want to put in the new frames I've ordered
- Install the dog barrier I got for the screen door to my porch
- Put the non-slip bath stickers on the bottom of my tub
- Give my mom and stepdad their folding chairs back
- Move the extra paint from the painters to storage
- Launder the new guest towels I've purchased
- Fold up my camping chairs and store them
- Wash the new shower curtain I've ordered
- Buy more pillows for my guest bedroom
- Return the outdoor bed Hoban hated
- Lay my patio rug out
(Prompt by me)
Photo by Dyana Wing So on Unsplash

Comments
Post a Comment