Skip to main content

15 minutes of a Sterek fanfic, part 7

You can read part 1 here, part 2 here, part 3 here, part 4 here, part 5 (NSFW) here, and part 6 here.

Stiles huddled into Derek's arms and moaned. Derek moved as quickly as he could without literally throwing Stiles into the camaro. 

"Stay with me," Derek breathed.

It looked like Stiles nodded his head a little, but it was hard to tell in the dim light.

Derek broke speed limit after speed limit to get to the hospital. He distantly heard sirens approaching, but he ignored them and used his wolf instincts to dodge cars that were in the way. When he reached the hospital, he screamed for help before getting Stiles out of the car. Two nurses rushed out to take Stiles from Derek's arms and put him on a stretcher. 

Derek tried to follow but nurses held him back.

"You have to let the doctors do their work."

"He's..." Derek trailed off as he watched them take Stiles away, "he's the sheriff's son." The nurse nodded seriously and then ran after Stiles as they disappeared down a hallway.

Derek ran his fingers through his hair.

Fuck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

It was all Derek could think and all he could do to not run after where Stiles had disappeared to.

Suddenly, the hospital doors burst open and Isaac, Scott, Erica, Boyd, Lydia, and Allison rushed in. They immediately attacked him with one question after another.

"What happened?"

"Where is Stiles?"

"Where is Gerard?"

"Are you okay?"

Derek took a deep breath and tried to focus on Stiles's heartbeat. He found it and took solace in that. Stiles was going to be okay. He had to be.

"Gerard shot Stiles in the feet and then ran away. I just rushed him here, I don't know where he is," Derek explained brokenly.

"Have they said anything?" asked Scott, whipping his head around the room, probably looking for his mom.

"No, they just took him," Derek balled up his fists and punched the waiting room wall, causing there to be a dent.

"Derek, calm down," whispered Erica, "you don't want to get kicked out."

"Shit," said Derek looking at what he'd done to the wall.

"Here, Isaac, sit here," said Lydia, moving Isaac to the chair in front of the dent. Isaac was tall enough that his head and hair hid the dent. "There, fixed it."

"I'll call my mom," said Scott, "I don't think she's working tonight, but I can see if she can help us figure things out." Scott stepped away, his phone in hand.

"Wait, where--where is Stiles's dad?" asked Derek, finally registering that everyone was there.

"He sent us home, so we went to find everyone else," shrugged Boyd, "We figured staying together was the best plan."

"He should be here soon," said Erica. "You called him, right?"

"No, I--I didn't--"

"I got it," said Lydia, already dialing her phone. "He's probably on his way here anyway." Lydia got up and stepped away.

Derek felt worse than useless. He refocused on Stiles's heartbeat and tried to calm down. 

Scott stepped back into the group, "She's on her way."

Lydia came back, "I left a message, but he's probably on his way."

(Prompt by me)

Teen Wolf MTV (I don't own any of the characters)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...