Skip to main content

Cutest goat in the world

The cutest goat in the world is a baby goat, this is easy to guess. No one should be surprised that the cutest goat in the world is a little fluffy one with big eyes. However, the cutest goat in the world is also the most dangerous. The cuteness of the cutest goat in the world masks its evilness.

It is known that all goats are creepy creatures. If you doubt that, please consult some literature. However, another terrifying factor in their creepiness that was not covered is their intelligence. Goats know that they come off as creepy and thus know that they have to distract from it in some way. Thus, goats elect to have the most evil deeds carried out by the youngest members of their species because they know that humans cannot resist fluffy babies.

The leader of these fluffy babies is chosen with care each year and they is this leader that is the cutest goat in the world. The cutest goat then must instruct all other cute goats in their duties. Mostly this involves getting close to humans and spying on them. Goats know that they don't occupy all the same spaces that humans do, but if they ever want to execute their devious plans they have to know about all of the human spaces. This must be done through careful observation and spying. Cute goats learned of a lot of human technology before other goats because it was used to photograph their cuteness. Cute goats are also often held for long periods of time and get to hear much of human conversation. Think about the things you have said in front of fluffy babies that you thought would be held in confidence and you'll see how much cute goats have learned about our world and our ways.

The cutest goat in the world also knows that they are the one with the chance of rising to some level of fame and power. It's clear that humans are very into aesthetics and so the cutest goat in the world strives to be photographed and Snapchatted and Instagrammed and Tweeted as many times as possible. The cutest goat in the world is always trained in little tricks and cute behavior that will attract the attention of humans. So far, no previous cutest goat in the world has become a star, but they always hope that one will. And, with their terrifying intelligence, I believe they will be one day.

Once the cutest goat in the world has the power of an internet following, who knows what they will accomplish? They should be able to bend their followers to their will. Certainly there will be merchandise galore and TV show visits and cameos. This will likely lead to some initial small movements by the cutest goat in the world like making national holidays to celebrate goats or making animated films or television shows that star goats or perhaps make goats the next trending pet, but where will it end? With goats occupying our media and even our homes, will we not have given them too much power?

What exactly the goats hope to accomplish with the cutest goat is ultimately difficult to say. Certainly, we can speculate that they may plan to take over the world for they certainly could rally the means through their devious plans, but perhaps they have more insidious plans that we cannot even fathom. With an army of cute goats, there's no telling what they couldn't accomplish.

So please, if you see the cutest goat in the world, do not approach it, do not photograph it, and, for the love of God, do not pay attention to it. It is all part of their plan.

(Prompt by Odile van Deventer)
Photo source: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Baby_goats.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica