Skip to main content

New flavors of Oreo

Time for as many crazy flavors as I can think of in 15 minutes. Let's go.

  1. Millennial avocado
  2. Millennial avocado toast (this would be the vanilla flavored cookie version)
  3. Pumpkin spice (this probably exists)
  4. Salted caramel
  5. Unicorn (seriously, how is this not one yet?)
  6. Acai
  7. Edible arrangements version (fruit medley flavor)
  8. Coffee
  9. Vanilla latte
  10. Mocha
  11. Caramel macchiato
  12. Flavorless
  13. Cotton candy
  14. Twizzler
  15. Strawberries and cream
  16. Cream cheese frosting
  17. Devil's food
  18. Carrot cake (I'd hate it, but some people seem to like carrot cake)
  19. Cookies and cream (I think this may already exist)
  20. Honey dew
  21. Creme brulee
  22. Nutella
  23. Cookie butter
  24. Almond
  25. Pecan pie
  26. Pumpkin pie
  27. Apple pie
  28. Blueberry pie
  29. Peach cobbler
  30. Variety pack (how is there not just a miscellaneous thing of Oreos to get rid of extras?)
  31. Rocky road
  32. Phish food (this is my favorite flavor of ice cream, so I'd love for it to exist in more forms)
  33. Neapolitan (this could either be 3 flavors of cream in one cookie or a pack with Oreos with 3 different flavors of cream) 
  34. Winter is Coming (Game of Thrones tie-in and it would be like minty or maybe just one of those flavors that makes your tongue cold)
  35. Matcha
  36. Chocolate frog (Harry Potter tie-in, mostly just adding in an imprint I think)
  37. Sorting hat (Harry Potter tie-in, the cream would be white, but would turn your tongue different flavors to sort you)
  38. Butter beer (Harry Potter tie-in)
  39. Pumpkin pasty (Harry Potter tie-in)
  40. Bertie Bott's Every Flavored (Harry Potter tie-in, essentially just a random collection of mystery Oreos)
  41. Chocolate chip cookie (I've found a chocolate bar with chocolate chip cookie bits in it so I feel like this is doable)
  42. Thin mints (Girl Scouts tie-in)
  43. Samoas (Girl Scouts tie-in)
  44. Tagalongs (Girl Scouts tie-in)
  45. Limoncello 
  46. Champagne 
  47. Rum
  48. Whiskey
  49. Red wine
  50. White wine
  51. Candy cane
  52. Buttered popcorn
  53. Bailey's
  54. Cranberry sauce
  55. Cosmo
  56. Manhattan
  57. Malört (bleh, but people would buy it)
  58. Funnel cake
  59. Bubblegum
  60. SweeTarts
  61. Starbursts (various flavors in one pack)
  62. Skittles (various flavors in one pack)
  63. Nerds (the candy, not the kind of person)
  64. Piecakein
  65. Custard pie
  66. Tiramisu
  67. Profiterole
  68. Chocolate mousse (would require a change in the texture of the cream)
  69. Strawberry mousse (would require a change in the texture of the cream)
  70. Snickerdoodle
  71. Snickers
  72. Kit kat
  73. Twix
  74. Milkyway
  75. Dog treat (this isn't a flavor exactly, more just the idea that you make Oreos that dogs could eat)
(Prompt by me)

Photo source: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b2/Nabisco-Double-Stuf-Oreos.jpg/1024px-Nabisco-Double-Stuf-Oreos.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica