Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days season 4, episode 6

Once again, I'm watching with a dear friend.

  1. Thank you, Nicole Byer, for helping me notice that they indeed just had a guy holding a light instead of having a stand for it
  2. Who let her go talk to him alone???
  3. Fun time to remind people that Geoffrey is still legally married
  4. Azerbaijan is kind of an odd place to meet
  5. What have you put into this relationship, like honestly, Geoffrey?
  6. You are hurting his career, Lisa
  7. Does Lisa have a wedding ring tattoo?
  8. You do not give him respect, Lisa
  9. Usman wants kids???
  10. Tom, I don't think you love Darcey
  11. Oh my god he wrote in his WhatsApp message "regards"
  12. Do most people say "from the United Kingdom"? As a British guy, I feel like he'd say he was from England
  13. I am not buying anything Tom is saying
  14. Rose is correct in being angry at you
  15. I will say though, at least, Ed does seem like he has actual emotions (doesn't mean he doesn't suck though)
  16. Ed, you can apologize via text first cause like she doesn't know where you're at so why would she pick up your call?
  17. There ya go, over text and using a translator app (although he should've learned some Tagalog before coming)
  18. David, you won't be meeting Lana
  19. Is Stephanie driving??? (okay no, my bad)
  20. Stephanie, it does definitely rain in Australia
  21. It's always funny to me when people on this show say they want alone time but like there is a camera crew following them
  22. Stephanie, you can communicate this by talking
  23. $100 bottle of champagne???
  24. Aw yeah! Get it!
  25. You are going to be alone, David
  26. Oh, David, this is sad
  27. David, there are apps for this
  28. David, she's not here cause she's not real
  29. She's not real, that's why it keeps happening
  30. Ew that keyboard close up was gross...there was a hair in there
  31. Lisa is going to ruin this premiere party
  32. Okay, why is he wearing a towel just like draped on his head or around his shoulders?
  33. He cannot be the biggest show stopper in all of Africa
  34. Is...he singing about dabbing?
  35. Oh my god I cannot wait for the video
  36. Lol the projection isn't even full screen
  37. DID HE JUST CALL HER HIS FIANCE
  38. Lol at all of the reactions
  39. Dead silence at him announcing Lisa
  40. Bar Code is a solid name for a bar
  41. I'm so over Americans being annoyed that people on international dating apps are talking to other Americans...like that's the app you were on
  42. How does someone else want this monster in the shape of a human man?
  43. I doubt Mary actually knows everything about yo u
  44. Lol at the duct tape on his workout outfit
  45. Is that...a hot dog ad?
  46. I doubt Rose will show up
  47. Wow they just straight up asked about sex
  48. Australian wildlife!!!
  49. Aw they're kinda matching with the leopard print
  50. Kangaroos can definitely punch you though
  51. To be fair though, everyone should wash stuff after touching wildlife
  52. Omg Erica's koala earrings are adorable
  53. I really like Erica and Stephanie...but I know they have a big fight later from season previews
  54. I'm now also wondering when, chronologically the promo photos are shot
  55. OH MAN ROSE SHOWS UP
  56. I really like the cups at this coffee shop
  57. "Love is trust." Well said, Rose
  58. Keep in mind though that Ed still needs to tell her he doesn't want mroe kids
  59. Okay so David is stupider than I thought
  60. Lisa, calm down about mattresses. You should've brought a mattress pad if you needed it.
  61. Lana isn't your girlfriend, David...she isn't real
  62. If Lana was real, David, she would've given you your phone number
  63. I'm shocked that Apple okayed showing their logo in this show
  64. David missed his chance with Anyam because she is a) real and b) willing to meet him which is more than "Lana"
  65. David, if she doesn't come then she doesn't want to meet you and now you're getting creepy
  66. David, I wish you'd listen to Anya
  67. Anya also seems to have a good head on her shoulders
  68. David, Lana isn't real
  69. Omg time to meet Usman's mom
  70. Was that a Jesus fish on someone's luggage?
  71. Did they really just show us a license plate? I feel like they never do that
  72. Is Usman bringing a hookah on the plane?
  73. Not staying with family seems like a good call, Usman
  74. Again, showing a license plate
  75. This seems like a perfectly nice hotel, Lisa
  76. Lisa, you have not been at 1 star hotels
  77. "It will be good for our performance." Wow, Lisa
  78. Again, Geoffrey, I would maybe care if you wren't a monster who was still legally married
  79. Does Varya have purple mascara or is that like a lighting thing?
  80. You should not accept his apology, Varya
  81. There is a difference between holding a grudge and recognize that a man is dangerous
  82. Yeah, Geoffrey, you haven't been honest with her. You are a felon and legally married
  83. Tom sucks
  84. Hey, Tom, if you didn't want to be embroiled in an argument maybe you shouldn't have cheated
  85. Rude, TLC, you told us this conversation between Darcey and Tom was happening this episode
  86. WOW are they just getting their boobs out on TV
  87. Ash and Avery...I totally forgot you existed
  88. WILLLIAMS ISN'T REAL
  89. Tom sucks
  90. You cannot trust Geoffrey

(Prompt by me)
90 Fiance: Before the 90 Days TLC
Screenshot source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the