Skip to main content

Thoughts on the first half of The Bachelor finale

I've been told I will be shooketh. [I'll be adding in comments about commercials like this]

  1. I wonder if his parents are wondering why his first impression rose receiver wasn't the one he brought to their vow renewal.
  2. Wow what a thing to explain to your parents.
  3. The scar is the real star of the season
  4. God I don't like him calling Hannah Ann as innocent
  5. I'm sorry...Peter is the symbol of innocence?
  6. Chris, you do know how this part ends...you were there...
  7. [Are fans of Cheers really the target audience for Domino's and watchers of The Bachelor?]
  8. [I need to know more about the new spinoff]
  9. Hannah Ann does have really pretty eyes
  10. God Hannah Ann does kinda look like his mom might've when she was young
  11. At this point, I think Peter's mom is going to be crying about "the right woman" and not one woman in particular
  12. What if Hannah came back...I'd be about that
  13. Of course it was a big relief that she accepted the rose otherwise it would be like Hannah Ann won by default or you had to tell Victoria, "Actually, never mind, wanna stay?"
  14. [How long will we be making Risky Business references?]
  15. I mean...I really think Madison is going to win, but I was told I would be shooketh...
  16. God Peter's brother is attractive
  17. Peter's brother is asking the real questions
  18. You're only spiritual? Didn't you say you prayed to god about all of this? Maybe I don't know what spiritual mean...
  19. Madison honestly just expressed her feelings...like I don't think this was a bad thing of her to do
  20. Cryin' mom time
  21. Whoa this is one of the most frank parent assessments ever
  22. "Hannah Ann is an angel on Earth"
  23. Wow there was an audience member just staring straight to camera and it was weird
  24. Peter really wants to be with Madison...that is pretty clear
  25. Wow Peter's mom is talking about Hannah Ann when she's crying...wow...
  26. Brutal, huh? Is one of these animals going to attack?
  27. WHOA IS MADDIE LEAVING?!?! HAS ONE OF THE FINAL TWO EVER JUST LEFT BEFORE?
  28. Idk this hurt way way way less than the Rachel/Peter breakup. 
  29. But what is the twist that's gonna happen? Is she gonna come back?
  30. I can't decide if the car driving slowly away was for dramatic effect or because of the kind of road it's on...
  31. How are there still 20 minutes left?
  32. I'm sorry, you're not in love with Hannah Ann, you're just not.
  33. Hannah Ann looks scared of this guy
  34. If it's a spider I"m gonna be so mad
  35. FINALLY KANGAROOS
  36. Wow it is wild to watch kangaroos move around
  37. Hannah Ann does not look comfortable in his arms
  38. Okay it is sweet to say that it's the truest love you've ever felt, but if you're 23 like how much is that saying?
  39. Also, Peter...PUT IN SOME EFFORT. She looks phenomenal and you're like in a hoodie and jeans.
  40. OMG PETER SAY SOMETHING
  41. Yep I knew I hadn't seen the last of Madison...although that honestly could just be a reference to the After the Final Rose.
  42. CLAIRE!!!
  43. Does Peter really not know how it's gonna end?
  44. This live audience did not get as much of a fun watch as the live audience the next night.
  45. Wow his mom is like really crying there
(Prompt by me)
The Bachelor ABC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the