Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race season 12, episode 5

Gay's Anatomy!

  1. Brita, did you really think you wouldn't be in the bottom?
  2. Aiden should've been in the bottom
  3. I like seeing moments of them just goofing around
  4. Nurse first
  5. I have to say though, seeing stuff about doctors now does feel different
  6. Omg men in sexy nurse costumes...I love it
  7. Random leaders, for sure
  8. Nicky, for my team's sake, I hope you do a good job
  9. Widow...I bet you aren't going to get the role you want
  10. Wow they're just going really against queens' wishes
  11. I do like that we get to see why they made the choices they did
  12. As long as you all are better than Shakesqueer then you'll be fine
  13. Widow, get over it. You're on my team and I think very talented, but you gotta get over it
  14. "You Brita werk"
  15. Jaida isn't doing well
  16. Gigi is doing great
  17. Nicky...come ooooonnn
  18. Oh, Jackie
  19. Gosh this is some rough stuff
  20. SOMEONE HUG WIDOW
  21. "Heal and paint"
  22. I...do not know who Normani is
  23. NO CAPES
  24. I love that Jaida said it was a Jimmy Neutron fantasy
  25. I still think they should cut Cherry out
  26. Crystal's cape is epic
  27. Okay I get that the moth is silence of the lambs, but the rest of the outfit does not make sense
  28. Nicky is gorgeous
  29. Yeah the comedy would've worked much better with someone who looked for different
  30. Haha we brought Dahlia back for one sec
  31. Gay's Anatomy was pretty good
  32. God it's so annoying that this evil person keeps winning
  33. Nicky...nooooooooooo
  34. Pretty sure Nicky is going home...sighhhhh
  35. To be clear the sighhhh is just because Nicky is on my team, I quite like Heidi
  36. And then my team was down to one
  37. SNATCH GAME
  38. VANJIE
  39. Does someone call Ru a bitch?
  40. Aiden isn't going to win this season
(Prompt by me)
RuPaul's Drag Race VH1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the