Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race season 12, episode 8

Inspired by Mano Agapion and Nicole Byer on Drag Her, I will be referring to the queen who shall not be named as a piece of lint.

  1. I maintain that Jan should've won
  2. I did not know that Jan and Brita were that close which is the fault of the editing probably
  3. Jan I hope you can channel these feelings into wining this week
  4. For the record, I think Jan has been doing very well so I hope she's not worried about her reputation cause I'm not alone in being impressed with her
  5. "And now I'm laying eggs in you bitch." Widow, I love you
  6. THE LIBRARY IS GOING TO OPEN
  7. Oh no...I was wrong...man when is the library going to open?
  8. Widow I'm sorry you are paired with a piece of lint
  9. Okay so the library is ajar I think
  10. Jaida's quick drag is insanely impressive
  11. God I love how sponsored this challenge is
  12. Making fun of the season 1 lighting is great, A+
  13. Jackie is sounding a lot like her Lisa Rinna impression
  14. Take a drink each time they say "Fab, Fit, Fun"
  15. Yeah Jackie Cox and Gigi Goode were the best at this
  16. Haha there is Dahlia Sin as broccoli again
  17. Making fun of Goop is a solid way to go
  18. Jackie adding in her own sound effects is great
  19. Oh Heidi...that is not enough to live on
  20. Heidi remains one of the most charming queens of all time
  21. Widow, please do well this challenge
  22. I feel like Ru was directed to specifically get in the queens' heads
  23. Wait...did we talk about what Crystal or Gigi is selling? I know we skipped the piece of lint, but that's fine
  24. Wow 20 minutes really isn't a lot of time
  25. Is the Gigi not doing well a fake out or will she be at the bottom this week?
  26. Jan is great, I love her
  27. Widow noooooooooooooooooo
  28. Impressions are tons of fun...where's our puppet challenge?
  29. Jackie is pretty in her outfit, but it doesn't feel memorable to me
  30. Does Jan have smoke???
  31. I also love Jan's 'I don't' veil
  32. Jaida looks gorgeous, but again the outfit doesn't feel too memorable to me
  33. Gigi again looks pretty but I don't agree with how impressed the judges are like I really think I could go buy that dress at a costume store
  34. Heidi's silhouette is incredible and this dress does feel different to me
  35. Widow's makeup is INCREDIBLE
  36. Crystal also has a special effect...did queens have special effects before the runway?
  37. Crystal definitely should get points for doing something so different
  38. Jackie's ad is hilarious
  39. I don't think Jan was trying to do too much...I thought it was a lot of fun
  40. Jaida's commercial was top notch
  41. I get what Gigi s going for, but I don't think the jokes are landing
  42. It is making me mad that no one is telling the piece of lint that her makeup doesn't change
  43. Widow I'm so sorry, I really like you. Someone hug her, please
  44. Ru, don't act like you didn't do things to bring out their inner saboteurs 
  45. The who should go home is one of the cheapest tricks for drama
  46. I actually think it should be Gigi...I didn't smile at Gigi's video AT ALL and I did giggle at widow's. Plus Widow's look is BETTER than Gigi's and you will not change my mind on that
  47. The piece of lint's commercial wasn't good either...I don't know why everyone is only harping on Widow's
  48. To be clear, I don't think Widow's commercial was good...I'm just annoyed that they're acting like it was the only bad one
  49. Heidi winning I agree with. Her commercial was delightful and her runway look was divine
  50. Gigi should be in the bottom...I'm so frustrated
  51. I knew Widow would be in the bottom, but I'm so frustrated
  52. I wish it had been piece of lint vs. Widow so that Widow could send the piece of lint home
  53. Jan, I really like you, but I LOVE Widow so I want Widow to stay
  54. Jan's outfit change is fun
  55. This was one of the longer takes of a lip sync before we got commentary
  56. I think Widow should win the lip sync, but I also don't think Jan should've been in the bottom
  57. Thank goodness. Widow, I love you
  58. Jan, I hope you can be brought back later in the competition 
  59. Also, I think it would be a hard edit if they kept all of things that Chaka Khan said to Widow in the episode and then set her home
  60. Okay so we're doing the debate thing again...but at least we are going to have Rachel Bloom
(Prompt by me)
RuPaul's Drag Race VH1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the