Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days season 4, episode 13

Unlucky episode 13

  1. I don't care that they're playing sad music for Geoffrey
  2. Geoffrey, you messed with her head not vice versa
  3. Geoffrey, you can block her number
  4. I forgot how big Geoffrey's kids were
  5. Those are scary shirts
  6. Geoffrey, if you want someone who wants to be with you right now...why not go with the friend who said she wanted that?
  7. OMG why are we still spending time with Tom? I DON'T CARE
  8. Who is this rando?
  9. All Tom doing is summarizing...why is this in the show?
  10. At this his friend things Tom is bad
  11. Lisa you could've also checked to see
  12. Wow watching them kiss is so uncomfortable
  13. Wow Usman, you are not good at this
  14. Also, I do not believe she was trying to use his phone for WiFi
  15. Wow the phrase 'Nigerian whore' is super uncomfortable
  16. Usman said he was doing her a favor by agreeing to marry her and she came back by saying that he isn't a celebrity, he's just local talent
  17. 'Food for the face'
  18. Tom has a rhinestone skull on the back of his shirt...and he is flying in it
  19. Please let us not follow Tom to Canada
  20. I can't believe we haven't talked to Ash about what a liar he is yet
  21. Truth is what was talked about, Ash, TRUTH
  22. I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU, ASH
  23. Avery, if Ash wasn't bad then I think your plan sounds great
  24. Ash with that shirt in his mouth was funny
  25. Wow Ash finally admitted that he lied
  26. If this is one of the first times you've had a constructive conversation than I think you all have sooooooooooooooo far to go
  27. I hope that Yolanda has consciously made the choice for us to be able to see her bra through her shirt and not that she didn't realize it and no one told her
  28. The Williams??? The???
  29. VIDEOCHAT IS HOW YOU TELL
  30. Yolanda, we do know he was deceiving you...and he also sent those threats
  31. She will not talk to you because she's gone because she's a smart lady
  32. Dumping you and leaving is saying goodbye
  33. Ed, I don't buy the crying
  34. Rose hasn't even been alive 28 years...so how is you waiting to have sex for 28 years her fault?
  35. Erika looks fantastic as always
  36. "I just don't give a fuck anymore." Go, Erika!
  37. FINALLY, LANA!
  38. I really like her coat
  39. those photos are a lot, David
  40. David has a sense of humor?
  41. What brand of laptop is that?
  42. YOU WERE THERE, LANA?
  43. Lana, I don't think I believe you
  44. To be clear, I don't judge Lana for lying cause like David is a creep from the internet
  45. Does Mary actually know you well? Does she know about all those exes?
  46. That is a shiny tie
  47. Mary is very pretty, but I'm not a fan of that dress
  48. Geoffrey super looked like he was lying about talking to Varya
  49. I want Mary to be happy and far away from Geoffrey
  50. Those red birds were really pretty
  51. Taj is so cute
  52. Okay, Ash, if you can't bear to be away form Taj, why did you enter into a relationship that would take you away from him?
  53. Avery, I so relate to not being able to skip rocks
  54. "Papa, try the fat one"
  55. That was a wide shot of rock skipping time
  56. VARYA...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  57. There's a big Winnie the Pooh lurking by Erika's mom
  58. Erika hugging her mom is so sweet
  59. Geoffrey, your sons should be wearing helmets
  60. Varya...just no
  61. VARYA THIS IS NOT A PLAN
  62. Wait...is next week not the tell all?
  63. Usman admits so often that he wants to go to the US
  64. Usman, you shouldn't be with Lisa
  65. We've seen so little of David and Lana this episode
  66. THEY'VE REPLAYED THIS FOOTAGE ALREADY THIS EPISODE
  67. My god am I uncomfortable
  68. Yes, we heard the app, thank you David
  69. Omg she is not hugging him back there
  70. WHAT
  71. Lana, you think he's your soulmate sorta?
  72. Him rubbing her back creeps me out
  73. They're just gonna cut us off after Varya knocks on the door, huh?
  74. This taxi driver did not ask for all of this information
  75. That is a large dog
  76. It's probably good that the dogs have seen the film crew before
  77. I find the shovel so ominous
  78. MARY IS THERE???
  79. Maybe Stephanie will finally come out
  80. "I don't care what our problems are, he should've proposed by now"
(Prompt by me)
90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the